AT&T Stadium/ T Swift parking
25,415 Views | 171 Replies
Aggie1944s Kid
1:29p, 5/6/23
In reply to Hincemm
Will take advantage of your offer this evening. Thanks so much!
akaggie05
4:23p, 5/6/23
Same! We owe you one.
Hincemm
9:17p, 5/6/23
You're welcome! Enjoy!
matt.hince@mei-travel.com
haydland
10:18p, 5/17/23
In reply to Hincemm
Ranger game this Sunday. Will take you up on your offer. Thank you!
fc2112
6:37a, 5/18/23
In reply to Hincemm
Hincemm said:

hoosier-daddy said:

What's the tailgating policy in this lot?
it's not applicable but also probably not the best. it's quite industrial and not that much space. you're welcome to, though. just stay out of the way of trucks, docks, etc.
I would like for anyone who takes Hincemm up on his kind offer to please not tailgate nor leave any kind of mess. The man is being most generous here.
_lefraud_
8:35a, 6/6/23
Used Hincemm lot for Ranger game last night, much appreciated.
Hincemm
10:24a, 6/6/23
In reply to _lefraud_
_lefraud_ said:

Used Hincemm lot for Ranger game last night, much appreciated.

Ha. We had a driver meeting so there probably wasn't as much parking available as there normally is. Glad to hear it was ok
fc2112
3:30a, 6/7/23
Hincemm
10:03a, 6/7/23
that's funny
The Pilot
10:13a, 6/7/23
Hince is a good dude.
Hincemm
10:59a, 6/7/23
In reply to The Pilot
Meh

Peter Klaven
12:31p, 6/12/23
In reply to Hincemm
I'm going to take you up on this offer for the rangers game this evening. Thanks a lot!
akaggie05
11:52a, 7/1/23
Using it today... Thanks!
txam92
5:41p, 7/2/23
Used it today for the Rangers game
Thanks for making this available!
gctxag
2:04p, 7/15/23
Hince, does the offer still stand for a 1pm weekday game?
Hincemm
4:23p, 7/15/23
Sure does. Just park on the west side of 1903 (closest to ball park). There's a few parking spaces that should be open. If push comes to shove, then you can park along street
double aught
11:25a, 7/18/23
In reply to Hincemm
I'm taking my daughters to the day game tomorrow and plan on taking advantage of this. Thanks!
Hincemm
1:49p, 7/18/23
Howdy, all!

Please continue to take advantage of the parking...no strings attached (and I mean that).

My one shameless plug is this; if you re looking to plan a vacation (disney, all inclusive, cruise, europe, etc) for you/spose/family, then I'd love the chance to assist. My travel services cost you nothing additional.

PM me or email is in signature. Enjoy the ballpark/AT&T/Choctaw!
shoes
5:36p, 7/18/23
Thanks! Headed your way to use the lot tonight.
CowDog
5:59p, 7/20/23
Going to use this for the Rangers game Sunday. Thank you for this.
Matsui
3:23p, 7/22/23
In reply to Hincemm
What about day games at globe life is it okay to park there for 105 or 305 games during the week?
Hincemm
3:58p, 7/22/23
it sure is. just try and stay away from dock doors. theres a few parking spaces next to the trailers, so that may be best.
txam92
4:29p, 7/22/23
In reply to Matsui
Matsui said:

What about day games at globe life is it okay to park there for 105 or 305 games during the week?
I parked there for a 1:05 game 3 weeks ago no problem. Like Hincemm said, there are actual parking spots away from the loading dock part and just park there. There is a "1903" on the door of the main entrance if you're not sure if you're in the right spot. Once you park, walk down the sidewalk to the train tracks and turn right. Follow the train track to just before the stop sign and turn right again. Follow the second set of tracks and you'll see a parking lot and the stadium on the left. Just walk that way and you're in.
Matsui
8:14a, 7/23/23
Thanks all.
akaggie05
1:38p, 7/23/23
In reply to txam92
Since we're sitting here trying to optimize this amazing gift, the couple of times I've used it I've walked down the narrow concrete alley alongside the 1903 building on the left, then stepped over the tracks (there are cinderblocks already there as stepping stones) and found myself in a parking lot that sells parking for $30 or so. Then it's a quick walk across the street to the ballpark. Am I doing it wrong?
Matsui
1:52p, 7/23/23
This is awesome. Thank you. I'd love to venmo the owner money for a beer or two! Ha. Thanks again.
Hincemm
6:09p, 7/23/23
In reply to akaggie05
akaggie05 said:

Since we're sitting here trying to optimize this amazing gift, the couple of times I've used it I've walked down the narrow concrete alley alongside the 1903 building on the left, then stepped over the tracks (there are cinderblocks already there as stepping stones) and found myself in a parking lot that sells parking for $30 or so. Then it's a quick walk across the street to the ballpark. Am I doing it wrong?
no....that's exactly what i do every time
Hincemm
6:11p, 7/23/23
In reply to Matsui
Matsui said:

This is awesome. Thank you. I'd love to venmo the owner money for a beer or two! Ha. Thanks again.
no need to venmo. just be nice if someone asks you to move your car.

on the beer, i'll let you know if/when i'm there for a&m/arkansas

txam92
7:11p, 7/23/23
In reply to Hincemm
Hincemm said:

akaggie05 said:

no....that's exactly what i do every time

Didn't know that trick. I'll try that next time.
Matsui
2:52p, 8/2/23
In reply to Hincemm
parking there at your spot tomorrow. thank you again!
Hincemm
3:50p, 8/2/23
you're welcome. hope we get to use it for some october games!
Naveronski
5:30p, 8/2/23
In reply to Matsui
Same!
Naveronski
3:18p, 8/3/23
In reply to akaggie05
akaggie05 said:

Thank you for posting this; worked perfectly and made a super quick walk.
Matsui
5:26p, 8/3/23
In reply to Hincemm
The parking went off flawless today. Thank you so very much. Super appreciated.
Hincemm
8:21p, 8/3/23
You're welcome!
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 2 of 5
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >