Houston
Sponsored by

Good date ideas in the Woodlands?

33,066 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 12 yr ago by txaggie_08
txaggie_08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Tommy Bahamas was delicious. Went there for dinner Saturday night, then walked around a little bit of Market St. before heading over to the ice skating rink. Ice skated for about 30-45 minutes, and then headed back to Tommy Bahamas for the bar until they closed at midnight. By the time we got out of the ice rink, it was close to 11, and most of the stuff in the area seemed to be closed.

Was going to head to Baker St., but really didn't want to have to drive over there, as we were already parked near Tommy B's. Tommy B's had a great atmosphere. Wish the weather would have cooperated better so we could have sat on the patio, but otherwise it was a very nice evening.

Thanks for all of the suggestions. Got a second date out of it for this coming weekend.
MouthBQ98
AG
Dates: It's not what you do, its who you do it with. If you're a good date, you could go to a dump and have a good time. If you suck, all the ambiance in the world won't save your ass. (That goes for both of you).

So, that being understood, just do what you like.
XpressAg09
AG
Double date next time?
txaggie_08
AG
I don't like you enough to go on a double date with you and your wife (too young).

Maybe one day we will. I'll have to make sure she's pretty into me first, though, because her meeting you may take away some of the points I've earned.
ShockerBOB
Solid Aggie08.

I live on the Waterway. If she spends the night (muahah!) take her to Sunday brunch at Leonardo's or Goose's Acre.

Other date suggestions. Since you hit market street. Hit Waterway square. During the winter time the entire area is all decorated with lights like you saw at the skating rink.

Take her to America's for dinner and she'll want to marry you.

Pre-drink at Baker St or Gooses, won't be awkward as the vibe is off the chain usually. But crowded. Hit The Exchange if there is 6 deep at the bars.

Post drink? Crush wine bar.
txaggie_08
AG
Good suggestions, ShockerBOB, but she actually doesn't live in the Woodlands full time. Just from there, and was there for the holdiays.
XpressAg09
AG
quote:
but she actually doesn't live in the Woodlands full time. Just from there, and was there for the holdiays.

Act and Date your Age... you and your "too young" bullcrap.

I hate you.
txaggie_08
AG
Don't be bitter.
vansprinkle
AG
No mention of the truck egging? That's just what this thread needs to make it to 4 pages.
txaggie_08
AG
Yeah, that would probably be better served in its own thread. But, basically some dip*****in the woods off of 1488 probably around the Oak Hollow Subdivision threw an egg at my truck around 1am as I was heading back home.

Didn't realize it was an egg at the time, as it was dark, and I only got a glimpse of something coming towards my truck before it hit it. Figured it must have been a bird or something.

Found out this morning (as I didn't use my truck yesterday) that it was in fact an egg. Got it cleaned off at a car wash at lunch today, but it took some paint off of my truck. There are tiny spots where the egg hit that are down to the metal. Infuriating!
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.