94,372 Views | 836 Replies
SnowboardAg
9:24p, 1/25/24
In reply to Sea Speed
I agree.
Captain Winky
9:45p, 1/25/24
In reply to SnowboardAg
Unfortunate circumstance? The freak diddled his own kids. Only unfortunate thing about this is that he is still alive. How could you defend this guy at all?
SnowboardAg
10:23p, 1/25/24
I'm not defending him. The evidence was clearly enough to convict him - even if he denied any wrongdoing as the article suggested. The kids are certainly the victims here.
Stat Monitor Repairman
11:44p, 1/25/24
https://instagr.am/p/C2itcaqMwh3

The got 'em some ribeyes, some t=bones, 3-briskets and two buckets of pork chitterlings.
RK
8:18a, 1/26/24
well, there goes the invite to the cook-out.
SlackerAg
8:35a, 1/26/24
They'll be enjoying tube steaks in prison.
Ciboag96
4:56p, 1/26/24
In reply to SlackerAg
SlackerAg said:

They'll be enjoying steaks in their backyard waiting 6 years for their court date.

FIFY
maroon barchetta
8:07a, 1/27/24
Sometimes there is good news.

https://abc13.com/robbery-suspect-shot-killed-ella-boulevard-shooting-bystander-shoots-robber-northwest-houston/14364953/
Cynic
8:11a, 1/27/24
In reply to maroon barchetta
I wonder how much money that bystander just saved police from preventing future incidences
maroon barchetta
8:20a, 1/27/24
In reply to Cynic
Probably saved a family in the future from funeral costs when he decides to use the gun as designed instead of pistol whipping someone.
Al Bula
9:24a, 1/27/24
maroon barchetta said:

Probably saved a family in the future from funeral costs when he decides to use the gun as designed instead of pistol whipping someone.
and sometimes the crime happens at the funeral home.

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2024/01/27/his-body-was-bloated-man-posed-as-funeral-director-mortician-allegedly-stole-life-insurance-money-of-dead-people/

Quote:

According to Rosen, Major would tell unsuspecting people that he was a funeral director get their confidence, and get them to send him money. He would eventually convince them to give him insurance policy information before allegedly forging signatures on documents and taking the insurance money. He said many times, the families were supposed to have funeral services done for their loved ones, and many times, it did not happen.

maroon barchetta
9:43a, 1/27/24
Anti-taxxer
10:03a, 1/27/24
Batman?
sts7049
11:11a, 1/27/24
https://abc13.com/rene-castro-criminal-history-houston-chop-shop-texas-rangers-truck-stolen-katy-police/14363887/

this dirtbag ringleader will surely learn his lesson with his seventh bond violation.

also, further proof the police give zero f***s about the general public's vehicles but will go out of their way to solve one of their own's cases.
W
10:05p, 1/27/24
that was quite a shot at the Ella gas station
Al Bula
1:11p, 1/28/24
What is it about smoking hookah that makes nondescript males apt to shoot up the place?

Surely these gents were arguing about who would be receiving communion first this morning.

https://abc13.com/man-injured-mason-creek-hookah-lounge-shot-at-katy-area-katy-freeway/14367509/
P.H. Dexippus
1:36p, 1/28/24
In reply to sts7049
Doing the jobs Americans refuse to do.
Ciboag96
2:30p, 1/28/24
In reply to Cynic
Cynic said:

I wonder how much money that bystander just saved police from preventing future incidences

I'm sure some judge somewhere is sad this gud boi dindunuffin dinhurrnobody won't be available for a PR bond no longer
Ciboag96
6:00p, 1/28/24
Firefighters Under Siege

CDUB98
7:01p, 1/28/24
Firefighters have to deal with more **** than they should have to. If only crazy and criminals were kept locked away. What a crazy concept.
Bondag
7:33p, 1/28/24
In reply to CDUB98
CDUB98 said:

Firefighters have to deal with more **** than they should have to. If only crazy and criminals were kept locked away. What a crazy concept.

Screw Turner for treating them like ***** At least police have a gun when they go into a situation like that. Firefighters not only put life in danger running into burning buildings, but paramedics are focused on saving a life and people do **** like this.
Sea Speed
11:03p, 1/28/24

maroon barchetta
5:58a, 1/29/24
Oh look. Another jugging

https://abc13.com/cypress-jugging-woman-robbed-after-withdrawing-money-caught-on-video-chase-bank-north-freeway-crime/14368314/
sts7049
6:52a, 1/29/24
unreal that she has that car on camera following her the whole time

i also cannot understand why she knowingly is thinking about these risks but still chooses to leave the money in the car.
HtownAg92
9:35a, 1/29/24
In reply to sts7049
sts7049 said:

i also cannot understand why she knowingly is thinking about these risks but still chooses to leave the money in the car.
Because it reeks of a set up.
El Gallo Blanco
10:35a, 1/29/24
maroon barchetta said:

Sometimes there is good news.

https://abc13.com/robbery-suspect-shot-killed-ella-boulevard-shooting-bystander-shoots-robber-northwest-houston/14364953/

Says it all, don't it?

Quote:

According to Lt. Wilkins with HPD, a man and his girlfriend, who was sitting in the car, were at a pump getting gas when the suspect, described as a young adult man, approached him and demanded his property.

Anyone know what they mean by "officials", if not police?

Quote:

Police said they have not located the bystander who is accused of shooting the suspect, as he left the scene once officials arrived.

Why would "officials" let him leave the scene?
maroon barchetta
11:54a, 1/29/24
Chances that a bunch of people get let out of their bonds due to this? Or maybe some people get tested again and actually held accountable this time?

Wonder which relative of a Harris County employee owns this drug testing company they kept around.

https://abc13.com/harris-county-pre-trial-service-drug-test-lab-accreditation-suspect-bond-conditions-houston-chronicle/14367838/
El Gallo Blanco
11:57a, 1/29/24
In reply to HtownAg92
HtownAg92 said:

sts7049 said:

Really? Can you elaborate on your theory? Seems like quite the conspiracy.

I honestly think most people just feel a false sense of security when they park right in front of an eating establishment for a quick lunch in broad daylight and lock their cars. I would bet gullibility was in play here, rather than conspiracy.
TJaggie14
1:05p, 1/29/24
In reply to El Gallo Blanco
Yeah never attribute to malice what you can easily attribute to stupidity.

Dumb Tesla driving lady thought she would be safe. "This would never happen to me" kind of mentality. If the robbers get caught they will get released on a $1 bond and their court case will be scheduled for 2027. In the mean time they will continue to play stupid games until they finally win the ultimate stupid prize.
maroon barchetta
1:30p, 1/29/24
In reply to TJaggie14
TJaggie14 said:

Yeah never attribute to malice what you can easily attribute to stupidity.

Dumb Tesla driving lady thought she would be safe. "This would never happen to me" kind of mentality. If the robbers get caught they will get released on a $1 bond and their court case will be scheduled for 2027. In the mean time they will continue to play stupid games until they finally win the ultimate stupid prize.

HtownAg92
4:38p, 1/29/24
El Gallo Blanco said:

HtownAg92 said:

sts7049 said:

I honestly think most people just feel a false sense of security when they park right in front of an eating establishment for a quick lunch in broad daylight and lock their cars. I would bet gullibility was in play here, rather than conspiracy.
She says she specifically thought about it and left the money in the car anyway. Didn't have the ability to carry in in with her? Did she say why she withdrew $3k in cash? Her statements sound too rehearsed.
El Gallo Blanco
7:37p, 1/29/24
In reply to HtownAg92
HtownAg92 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

HtownAg92 said:

sts7049 said:

She says she specifically thought about it and left the money in the car anyway. Didn't have the ability to carry in in with her? Did she say why she withdrew $3k in cash? Her statements sound too rehearsed.
If it was someone else's cash to begin with, a plot to let thieves break into her car (did they damage it?) and steal it might make some sense. There could be something I am missing I guess.
maroon barchetta
7:47p, 1/29/24
Didn't they break the window?
sts7049
2:40a, 1/30/24
In reply to HtownAg92
HtownAg92 said:

El Gallo Blanco said:

HtownAg92 said:

sts7049 said:

i don't buy a middle aged karen being in cahoots with those particular perpetrators
maroon barchetta
8:19a, 1/30/24
In reply to sts7049
I doubt anyone was part of a setup that included getting their Tesla window smashed.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 7 of 24
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings