House Remodel in Tyler

1,973 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 10 mo ago by FirstOnRaceDayAg
H2SAag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Any recommendations or experiences anyone can share with builders/contractors they used for a remodel? Thanks.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Txgunrnnr
AG
James Wilson '89. Wilson Custom Homes.

eta: He is a friend of mine. Never used him, but I have seen his work and it's good.
“If I had asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses.” -Henry Ford

#FJB
Owlagdad
We used Angelo custom homes. She just got through with remodel of a home she is going to live in. She is going to have open house, I'll post when if you are interested. She posts a lot of her work on Facebook, under Janey Angelo. She will do what you want, except go super cheap.
AGC
AG
This is relevant to my interests.

Edit: if I may ask, I have some friends that say $200/SF is what to expect but the guy who ran Post Oak Property Group thinks that's conservative (he doesn't do remodels anymore). What are y'all being quoted?
Dro07
AG
Owlagdad said:

We used Angelo custom homes. She just got through with remodel of a home she is going to live in. She is going to have open house, I'll post when if you are interested. She posts a lot of her work on Facebook, under Janey Angelo. She will do what you want, except go super cheap.

She did my in-laws house I designed for them and she did a really good job so I would def recommend her as well.
H2SAag
AG
Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone have any experience with Campbell homes? I met him at his parade house and was impressed with him.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Dro07
AG
They did my wife's uncle and aunts home I designed. Did not have a good experience with them. Missed a lot of items even though they were clearly on the drawings but it also wasn't a high priced home so they probably had their D team.
Owlagdad
H2SAag said:

Thanks for the suggestions. Anyone have any experience with Campbell homes? I met him at his parade house and was impressed with him.

They were our #2. My wife just likes Janey's vision and style. She knows where to get things at good price, not cheap crap, but good stuff and she will work with you and change things if it doesn't work.

Also know a guy that used to flip houses and now almost exclusively does rent houses for a Doc here in town. Does good work, if he has time!
BMOC86
AG
Thomas Redd in Lindale
FirstOnRaceDayAg
AG
H2SAag said:

If it's the Campbell Homes based in Bullard I will say this, the dude loves him some money and leave it at that.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.