Recs for Custom home builder in Tyler/Winona area

1,909 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by AGC
Roll the Bones
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
cross-posting from Real Estate board

Howdy! My wife and I are looking to purchase some property near Tyler and eventually build a modest 1-story home.

Looking at barndominium type home plans, metal construction but more modern/contemporary styling than traditional/rustic. Does anyone have a recommendation for a quality, trustworthy builder in that area?

thanks!
David
Owlagdad
Janey Angelo did our house, but a stick built, and we are happy. I think she was doing a barndominium while doing ours. I guess she has metal subs as well.. Good luck!

1845 Barndominiums in Longview are good people!

About same money as stick built, brick house. Thats why we did not go with barndominium.
Aggiehunter34
S
Curtis Clader with Clader Homes is an Aggie and his wife is a designer on his team that helps pick everything out. He built my house, and I am sure he could do barndo's as well.
Roll the Bones
AG
Thank y'all. I will look into them when we are closer to moving beyond the day dreaming stage.
AGC
AG
What do we know about JCC custom homes? Have a friend who bought a lot and is talking with him. Want to offer guidance before they move.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.