Transmission Repair in Tyler

943 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 4 mo ago by AggieGunslinger
AsburyAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does anyone have any recommendations for transmission repair? The first guy I went to told me it would have to be completely rebuilt before he ever ran a diagnostic. That was a bit off-putting.
FirstOnRaceDayAg
AG
Can't make any recommendations for Tyler as I haven't used anyone in the city. I have used both Benny's Transmissions and Brad's Transmissions in Whitehouse. Both did a good job, but it has been a few years since I had any repair work done.

As of a couple of years ago, Benny was a one-man show, so take that into account if you need something done quickly.
SoulSlaveAG2005
AG
I haven't used them for a transmission, but have had good experiences with EQ auto works and A&A auto.

They both also service our fleet for work.
AggieGunslinger
AG
I used Jacksoville Transmission Compnay in Jacksoville when the ****** on my F150 went out. They were recommended to me by Lade Ford in Frankston, Lade sends all their transmission work there. I felt like they did a good job for a fair price in a timely manner.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.