New Golf Resort Near Nacogdoches?

1,168 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 9 days ago by EastTxAggie05
KC_Ag14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Figured I'd come to this board to see if anyone had more information on a possible new golf resort coming north of Nacogdoches? This was mentioned by a poster of the Golf board, but they didn't have a ton of details other than it was being done by Mike Keiser and his group (same group that did Bandon Dunes in Oregon). They make amazing golf resorts, so just curious if anyone in the Piney Woods area could confirm that it is coming or shed more light on it!
Agthatbuilds
KC_Ag14 said:

Figured I'd come to this board to see if anyone had more information on a possible new golf resort coming north of Nacogdoches? This was mentioned by a poster of the Golf board, but they didn't have a ton of details other than it was being done by Mike Keiser and his group (same group that did Bandon Dunes in Oregon). They make amazing golf resorts, so just curious if anyone in the Piney Woods area could confirm that it is coming or shed more light on it!

Interesting. I'll ask around
kyledr04
AG
That would be cool
Agthatbuilds
Can confirm. It's happening outside of Mt enterprise. Already started construction.

2 courses, 150 million or some crazy investment like that. Allegedly building some neighborhoods up around it, but not at the resort.

Similar to lost pines, allegedly.

$400-500 per round if your not a member.

If only I could go back to being in high school and be a caddy out there
EastTxAggie05
AG
Have a friend that was doing extensive dirt work for it. He showed me the gps overlay of the entire 18 hole layout. He worked solid for 3 months, clearing fairway destination, burning brush, hauling in rock, dirt. Etc...

But they stopped him about 2 months ago abruptly. Not sure why they stopped. The construction manager he deals with said they could get started and ind something that isnt just right about the project (dirt, terrain, etc...) that could cause them to backoff the project and sale the land.

Hopefully it gets going again soon.

Its about 5 miles south of mt. Enterprise.

Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.