If you visit the outdoor board, you have seen my post about the sweet pregnant dog that came onto our ranch property north of Temple. After searching for her owners and having her chip checked, we made the decision to take her in to help her have her puppies instead of taking her to the Bell County shelter. My husband has been working remotely at the ranch, while I have been staying at our home in College Station and going back on weekends to help out.

We have all but two of our puppies going home to great families.

The DNA test we did said they are 100% Pyrenees, but mom is a mix of Anatolian Shepherd and Pyrenees. They've had a round of de-worming and their first shot at 6 weeks. They will be 8 weeks old this coming Saturday.

The white one is a male and the masked one is a female. They have been super sweet and mild mannered puppies and mom has been the absolute best! We are recent empty nesters who just put down our Brittany and live full time in a new home in CStat, otherwise we'd be keeping the remaining two!

We are not selling these sweet puppies. Our goal is to just find good homes. If you are interested or know someone who might be, please let me know.