Hail cover anyone?

715 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 18 days ago by cav14
lb sand
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Does the auto board have a recommendation for a car cover that can protect a car from a decent hail storm?
I have seen some that look like little more than a tarp to one that is basically an inflatable air bag that surrounds the whole car.
mts6175
AG
The inflatable one works well. See my thread for how I know.....the one time I didn't get to use it
lb sand
AG
Sorry to hear about your truck but glad to hear a positive review of the inflatable hail cover.
We had pretty severe hail damage in 2019, but have been lucky since then. We've had like 3 hail warnings in my area in the past month. Thankfully no hail, but I'm sure its just a matter of time.
cav14
This is what I have. As opposed to the silver inflatable hail cover, this one you only need to inflate like an airbed and then plug up the holes. So therefore you're not SOL if your air pump loses power trying to keep the silver inflatable hail cover inflated. I got mine for around $300 when it was on sale.

https://www.amazon.com/WARSUN-Thickened-Airtight-Protector-Anti-Hail/dp/B0BRP877CY
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.