DDP Yoga
1,427 Views | 8 Replies
agtwister_5
10:46a, 6/6/21
Anyone experienced DDP Yoga? Would love to hear your thoughts on the program.

DDPYoga.com/
tailgating hall of fame
7:13p, 6/6/21
Been doing DDPY for a few years. Very good workout and love the app. It's definitely improved my flexibility and strength.
Max Power
10:44p, 6/6/21
Never done any of the workouts but after seeing The Resurrection of Jake the Snake and listening to DDP on Rogan he appears to be a really good dude.
O.G.
12:58p, 6/7/21
I have used it and bought it for my dad. Good stuff.
hbc07
1:53p, 6/7/21
Haven't used it myself, but have heard nothing but good things.
[url]http://hasthelargehadroncolliderdestroyedtheworldyet.com[/url]
Bogdonovich
11:11p, 6/8/21
would love to try it and wish more people did stuff like that. I see so many people walking around with limps and/or overdo pain medicine. I talk to them about it and they have never even tried stretching or foam rolling.
there is an information gap.

Big Cat `93
8:45a, 6/9/21
I've been seriously tempted to pull the trigger on DDP's program. Maybe if he throws in lessons on how to do the Diamond Cutter.
bthotugigem05
10:22p, 4/10/24
Been doing DDPY for about two months now and have already seen tremendous flexibility and proprioception improvements. Saw this thread from a while back, anyone else still keeping up with it? His work with Butterbean was amazing.

(the Diamond Cutter is like one of the central moves, to address the last comment)
Captain Winky
12:04p, 4/11/24
I have the older DVDs from back when it was branded as YRG Yoga. I might need to dust those off.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings