Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

In search of home gym

1,021 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by KidDoc
Tex_Ag_2017
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm in Waco area and I'm looking for gym equipment. Ideally, I'd like to find as close to "all-in-one" as I can. I've seen some cages that have Smith, cables, free weights, and sometimes leg curls. Does anyone have any equipment for sale or any recommendations?
RightWingConspirator
AG
Unfortunately I'm in The Woodlands, but if you can make it down here I've got a full cage and all accessories - pull up bar, dip bar, safety catches, etc. I'm selling. It's listed on the classifieds on TexAgs for $800. Make me an offer as I need to get it gone. I'm replacing it with a new Rep cage/functional trainer, etc.

I have used the cage for the last 16 years and it is in excellent condition and works well. It also comes with the lat/low row functionality as well. Let me know if interested and I can take some pictures.

Eight 3 2 seven four 5 sixteen 0 4
bagarner72 at gee mail dot com
10andBOUNCE
AG
You getting the Ares? Jealous if so!
RightWingConspirator
AG
I'm getting the Athena with the weight stacks and the middle lat/row attachment along with the Rep 5000 rack and a whole bunch of attachments. It will run me a little over $5k, but I use my equipment so not too worried about the cost.
10andBOUNCE
AG
That is gonna be sweet. I guess after 16 years you are due for a little upgrade.
CC09LawAg
Depending on your budget, the Bells of Steel plate loaded all in one trainer could be a good option. No cage, but it will support spotter arms.
KidDoc
AG
I love Tonal, best total gym + personal training I have ever had in home. Just not cheap.

No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.