Health & Fitness
Sponsored by

GP recommendation (NW Houston)

364 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 14 days ago by AJ02
chjoak
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If this is inappropriate for this board please remove.

My GP of 10+ yrs is moving to San Antonio. Looking for reqs for a good family GP in the Cypress area (hwy 290 & 99) that did not push the covid shot or atleast admits that it was a huge mistake.
AJ02
AG
I know you said Cypress area, but Dr. Rochelle Pondt is worth the drive to her office off Binz Street. She's amazing. Completely against the COVID shot for anyone except those with really bad co-morbidities, and even then she's very selective about who she recommends get it. She says she's seen so many negatives with those who have taken it and is outraged how quickly it was pushed on everyone with such little testing.

She's the only doctor I've ever had that actually LISTENS to me. She'll sit there with me for 30-45 minutes discussing my issues, advocating for me when I have concerns.
chjoak
AG
she sounds great but is a good 45min drive from my house. that's a hell of a haul for a GP.
AJ02
AG
Yeah, I just haven't found anyone else in the NW Harris county area, and I've tried. It's worth it for me to take a day or two a year when I need to see her for the "important stuff", and just use a local urgent care or CVS minute clinic for the acute minor sicknesses.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.