The Presbyterian War or Rebellion…
5,317 Views | 77 Replies
Sapper Redux
9:55a, 1/15/24
In reply to TheGreatEscape
Not sure what you're driving at with this since South Carolina had the cruelest slave system in British North America and was largely in favor of independence.
TheGreatEscape
11:17a, 1/15/24
Pro-Slavery was very not really the Federalists' vast majority viewpoint. I also love the anti-federalist.
But, slaver and leader Thomas Jefferson was not willing to compromise upon both the moral and political issues of chattel slavery.
TheGreatEscape
6:48a, 1/16/24
In reply to Sapper Redux
Mr. Professor Sapper, are we going to change history by going back and utilizing the history found in these two threads upon further review or are we going to exist in ignorance of who we are and for what we are mostly in existence as United States citizens?
Sapper Redux
7:03a, 1/16/24
The arrogance here is assuming that decades of historians haven't seen and analyzed the material. There's nothing new here and nothing that hasn't been addressed by historians plenty.
TheGreatEscape
7:12a, 1/16/24
In reply to Sapper Redux
Arrogance? You just may have a little of your own.
For arrogance is a result of a whole bunch of ignorance.

Please submit and describe your Hegelian process?
Sapper Redux
9:47a, 1/16/24
I'm not a Hegelian. Synthesis is not how I approach the historical record, nor is his approach to historical theory practiced much by historians (though political scientists seem to have a weird obsession with it).
TheGreatEscape
2:44p, 1/16/24
In reply to Sapper Redux
You will be moved to the journalism department because repeating what others are saying is important. Repeating what late 20th Century and 21 Century historians have stated is your gift.
TheGreatEscape
2:39a, 1/17/24
In reply to Sapper Redux
Yes. You are not bigoted towards Christians at all.

https://texags.com/forums/15/topics/3428735/1#discussion
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 3 of 3
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off