Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Compendium of Cart McCry hits

15,160 Views | 76 Replies | Last: 5 yr ago by sports
Happy Kuykendahl
How long do you want to ignore this user?
stfu sip sea.
strbrst777
The problem with some stupid and/or mature people is that they don't know that they are stupid and/or immature.
weatherford
In all seriousness, if we have Mccoy we would be an infinitely better team.

Those hits he takes are brutal.
Rex Racer
AG
quote:
Scoreboard. Your field, our field.

I'm pretty sure Subway is a fan of that school in Lubbock. So, no.
aTm_aggies1240
Q10fanatic
AG

-------------------------------------------------------
Cart McCry-
0-2 against K-State
0-2 against A&M
manfre
AG
Out of curiosity, was there this much whining from our fans when the tsips started calling Reggie "Wee-ankles" McNeal?

Just wondering.

It's a nickname for our rivals starting QB. And he's earned it. You guys will just have to bear up under the pain of people who hate you calling your QB mean names.

-Manfre

[This message has been edited by manfre (edited 10/9/2008 11:31p).]
firethewagonup
awesome collage
highwayman
I don't hate it. While it's an extremely disrespectful and classless thing to call a student athlete, it's more of a reflection on the aggie fans who are using the term rather than Colt himself.
Hi-Line Horns
"Cart McCry-
0-2 against K-State
0-2 against A&M"

@ggy
0-1 against arky st.

[This message has been edited by Hi-Line Horns (edited 10/10/2008 7:18a).]
Gil Renard
AG
^^^Again?

Wow, Bohica Buddy
GCRanger
AG
Seriously? Are y'all that righteous that you see name calling in a huge Big 12 rivalry as classless. "It's division 1 football, it's the Big 12, ...go play intramurals brother!"
putmeincoach
quote:
Heard's shot was just plain cheap. A bush league act, no two ways around it.

Heard's hit was late, and needed to be penalized.

That said, when you throw an interception and the play is still live and you start running back to the sidelines and unbuckling your chin strap, somebody probably should knock you in the teeth. The hit was not NEAR as late as some people make it out to be. It comes within 1 second of the play being dead, and Colt should have protected himself.

Now, everybody who is whining about the "Cart" comments: PAY ATTENTION!!!!

He left the field with a "stinger" I know this can be very painful, but he didn't even get up under his own power. He had to be carted off the field and taken to a hospital, where the doctor cleared him to play IMMEDIATELY. Not in a couple of days, not in a week. The doctor said he could play RIGHT THEN. That tells me the guy is a pansy. THAT'S why we make fun of him. It is a sum of all those things.
RAMFAgBQ10
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd120/boomertap30/English33.jpg

i always get a good laugh out of this one
Shooter McGavin
AG
I've seen his little brother play in a high school playoff game.

We can do better.
jkb/bcs
Hi whorn: get it right, we are 3-1 against Arky St. If you are gonna talk smack, at least get it right.

There is a reason a lot of coaches tell their QB's to get down after throwing a pick or to move to the other side of the field - because guys are gonna tee off on you! KEEP YOUR HEAD ON A SWIVEL SON!!!! If the play was still on, McCry's fair game. I'm not saying you should hit a guy in the back when he has obviously called it in, but you should not just let him go make the tackle IF he is trying to. There is too much sissification of quaterbacks in today's football. We might as well put pink flags on them and not let them be touched at all.

I would call him Cart McCry or Bennie McCrappy or whatever I felt like at the time to his face. I'm sure he's been yelled at and cursed at plenty in his years in football. And as for it being classless: Kettle, Pot, Pot, Kettle. No one that has ever worn baby poop orange has ever done anything like this before? Give me a break with you and your holier-than-thou attitude. Sticks and stones baby, sticks and stones. If you can't handle it, stay home!

I dos what I likes and likes what I dos.
Freebirds Fan
It seems pretty stupid, not to mention sour grapes, to be mocking the kid given the year that he's having.
Theo
Just an observation:

Those hits are hits he takes standing in the pocket, delivering the ball. He's taken enough of them that he knows it's going to happen, but he tries to make the play anyway. You can make fun of him for the injuries, or getting carted off the field, but it takes balls to stand in the pocket under that kind of rush. Those are not easy hits to take. Your arm is up, you're looking away...you're totally exposed.

Now, for what it is worth, your guy McGee's antsy pocket presence has probably saved him a lot of those brutal hits. But at this point in his career, as a senior, that pocket presense is part of the reason he'd have trouble securing the starting job even without any injury.

McCoy has taken his lumps and there might be more to take. But I'd rather he be willing to stand in the pocket when he has to and make the play. He's a better QB today because he's been willing to do that.
Yersinia pestis
quote:
sour grapes

is he farking serious?!?

SCOREBOARD, CART MCCRYBABY BJTCH!
Cromagnum
AG
Dirty pool by Kellen Heard in that 2nd video.
ezed
when it comes to happy feet in the pocket, colt shows more balls than stephen. he is 100x the qb that stephen is.
jgorog
I do know that the McCoy family visits various sites like Rivals and this website. Though I'm sure they are not going to base their decision based on the conduct of internet fans, I'm also sure that it isn't helping.

Connor Wood is going to be recruited by the major powers in CFB....with Georga having the inside track and Texas and Oklahoma also in the hunt.

Case McCoy already has an offer from Auburn. Sherman thinks really highly of Case and may make him a top priority along with the longshot Connor.

Perhaps it's time to show the McCoy family some respect.
watty
AG
Cart McCry.

Yes, it's old, but it's still funny and always will be.

Some people have an amazing ability to get their panties all twisted over nothing. I expect t.u. to make fun of us and am fine with that as well. IT'S A RIVALRY. Mockery is encouraged.
YouBet
AG
I don't care about the name calling but this comment is downright laughable!:

quote:
It is ok to laugh at the sip, there is a reason the nation doesn't respect him......

Didn't realize leading the #5 team in the country as a Heisman candidate who almost halfway through his 3rd year has pretty much had a better career than any Aggie QB in history garners no respect. I would LOVE to have this guy as our QB!

[This message has been edited by YouBet (edited 10/10/2008 12:01p).]
strbrst777
I was so wrong! What was I thinking at the time? I said something to the effect that
stupid/immature/classless people do not know that they are tupid/immature/classless people?
Some of the posters have proven me wrong. I'm now convinced that they do know that they are stupid, immature and classless....and they are proud of it!
bpchas2
PennsylvaniaAggie10

How about "Little Stevie McCry" 'cause he keeps hurting his poor wittle shoulder, and everyone knows that a real man bounces right back from those kinds of injuries?

How about JaVagina Lane for his "head and neck injuries" earlier in the season, cause everyone knows that a real man bounces right back from those kinds of injuries?
SBISA Victim
AG
Bump
SBISA Victim
AG
I'm surprised #4 hasn't made its way into a gif
1aggie02
AG
quote:
Cart McCry
KJN86
AG
In every one of those clips the announcers are are pro/biased tu to the point of me wanting to puke.
bigfooticus
quote:
You know we are possibly recruiting his little brother. Show some class.

if only we could have been fortunate enough to land him

[This message has been edited by bigfooticus (edited 3/30/2013 9:51a).]
sports
Bump for the anticipated start vs the cowboys on Thanksgiving

Al Bula
AG
sports said:

former QB at the dewshiest Texas college will now start against the dewshiest nfl team in Texas.
milner79
sports said:

Someone please bump the Dere Cote compendium.
Gil Renard
AG
Cart
Page 2 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.