Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

RSJ ARRESTED

54,656 Views | 411 Replies | Last: 10 yr ago by Deputy Travis Junior
Chickenhawk
How long do you want to ignore this user?
quote:
For language?? Dumb. Shyt like that is why I couldn't wait to get out of college station

JFF?
ContinentalAg
Charges will be dropped! First amendment!
No Bat Soup For You
AG
We're going to have to play walk ons from the intramural quidditch team for South Carolina.

Chickenhawk
quote:
1st amendment doesn't provide cursing out cops.

Yes it does. I bet you are the type that thinks the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets as well.
MB19
AG
DOC-Language. Someone, other than the cops, was butthurt over Jones' language. The cops can not be offended.

I would like to read the arrest report. Right along with Kenny Hill's.

If both of them just pay the fine, the court case is concluded, and they should be reinstated immediately.

Of course Hyman will probably give them a suspension 30 minutes before kickoff of the USCe game.
Memphis 7
quote:
quote:
I've seen this a couple of times on NG. Both times they told the guys that were yelling at them to quiet down. So he probably had a chance to shut up.
Agree with this. You have to go pretty over the top to actually get arrested for language. I don't think our whole team has gone to **** or anything, but it does seem clear to me that some of them have a hard time realizing that there are responsibilities that come with their privileges.

Liberty, do you understand this?

Congrats, America is 5% of the worlds population but 25% of the worlds incarcerated population. Ranking #1!!

USA USA USA

Over the top language will not be tolerated. No sir-eeeee.
Aggielandma12
AG
They are trying to keep us entertained this off season.
schmellba99
AG
Not surprising, given that CSPD was incolved.

It is a universally known fact that CSPD can suck a D. Even BCSO has little use for them, and has even less good things to say about their tactics and attitudes towards students.
Gin Rummy
Ricky was using his words as weapons.
Franklin Delano Bluth
AG
On par to set a new SEC record for most opening game suspensions!

Considering the Rice game suspension count, we're fitting in nicely
KBTX SJF
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/AM-Wide-Receiver-Arrested-for-Disorderly-Conduct-254099261.html

(Edited to activate the link)

[This message has been edited by KBTX SJF (edited 4/6/2014 11:47a).]
zephyr88
AG
The only way this is gonna get fixed... Sumlin needs to enact the CURFEW. Yeah, I know that sucks - but we gotta get control of the situation.
Esteban du Plantier
AG
That shirt.
45-70Ag
AG
quote:
quote:

Yes it does. I bet you are the type that thinks the 2nd amendment only applies to muskets as well.

No it doesn't. If it did this arrest would result in a massive lawsuit which it won't.

1st amendment has limitations just like all amendments

If I walked up to you and said I'll put a bullet in your head in an hour I would be arrested.

[This message has been edited by Irish_man (edited 4/6/2014 11:50a).]
JJxvi
AG
quote:
According to police, Seals-Jones was being "carried away by his friends" as the bars were closing in the 100 block of College Main. An officer says he saw someone bump into Seals-Jones, which led to the wideout to reportedly start exchanging words with the person.

As the officer moved towards the scene to see and hear what was going on, he says Seals-Jones broke away from his friends and yelled "F*** you! You want some?" The officer also says Seals-Jones motioned to the other person like he wanted to fight. The player was taken into custody.
BMX Bandit
He yelled the F word & said he wanted to fight!!?!?!??

In college????!?!?

The audacity!!
Philip J Fry
AG
Sounds like the cop did him a favor. He could have arrested him for a lot more than curse words if he allowed it to continue.
Aggielandma12
AG
Tommy Bahama?
No Bat Soup For You
AG
The cop is stupid. That should have been a warning at the very most.
Ridge14
quote:
Sounds like the cop did him a favor. He could have arrested him for a lot more than curse words if he allowed it to continue.

Loled
RebelAg635
AG
quote:
http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/AM-Wide-Receiver-Arrested-for-Disorderly-Conduct-254099261.html

(Edited to activate the link)

[This message has been edited by KBTX SJF (edited 4/6/2014 11:47a).]

That's a pretty sweet shirt he has on though.
AggieEE
AG
Ricky is not a thug. You're a racist. It is WIDELY known that CSPD is the reincarnation of the Gestapo.
always gig em
AG
Wait, so his friends were carrying him away and he STILL wouldn't stfu???

Ags are in jail, nascar race might be delayed because of rain, and I can't get off the toilet because of something I ate Friday. Ima be sad today.

Man today sucks.
zephyr88
AG
Ricky Bahama...

Shoulda taken him downtown, just for the shirt...
SA-AG72
AG
Barney Fife: Well, today's eight-year-olds are tomorrow's teenagers. I say this calls for action and now. Nip it in the bud. First sign of youngsters going wrong, you've got to nip it in the bud.
Chickenhawk
quote:
quote:
quote:

No it doesn't. If it did this arrest would result in a massive lawsuit which it won't.

If I walked up to you and said I'll put a bullet in your head in an hour I would be arrested.

If amendments had limitations, they would be worded in the Constitution. The Constitution is a document of negative liberties. It tells the government what they cant do to you, not what you are allowed to do.
LoneStarBurch
Details on the arrest. Sounds like the officer did him a favor, preventing Seals-Jones from getting an assault charge by starting a fight on Nortgate after a night of underage drinking.

http://www.kbtx.com/home/headlines/AM-Wide-Receiver-Arrested-for-Disorderly-Conduct-254099261.html?gaegaehh
Crawdaddy
AG
quote:
The cop is stupid. That should have been a warning at the very most.

Gotta wonder if his size made the difference. 5'8'' college kid saying that would maybe be a bit different
pv

If you blame the cops, elect new political leaders in CS.

If the students voted they could literally run the town

BMX Bandit
Of course amendments have limits. It's silly to suggest they don't. And ignores history.
iParty
AG
CSPD
45-70Ag
AG
So you really believe the 1st amendment protects all language. There's nothing that can be said that results in an arrest.
Gin Rummy
Yea... Yelling **** you you want some to a cop is a bad idea. And on Chilifest weekend when every cop and state trooper in the county is looking for drunken idiots to fill quotas, no less.

[This message has been edited by Rig hand Ag (edited 4/6/2014 12:00p).]
ZEEB
AG

[This message has been edited by aggieZephyr (edited 4/6/2014 12:00p).]
fig96
AG
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

If amendments had limitations, they would be worded in the Constitution. The Constitution is a document of negative liberties. It tells the government what they cant do to you, not what you are allowed to do.

The thing is your exercise of those rights can't infringe upon others.

You have the right to free speech, but you can't yell "Fire!" In a crowded theater.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.