Texas A&M Football
Sponsored by

Javarrius Johnson

4,011 Views | 8 Replies | Last: 11 days ago by 4
TX_Aggie37
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Visiting May 3 according to AT. Smaller guy, but has elite burst from the little film I've seen. Numbers don't jump off the page, but could be a valuable piece in the return game and in a specific role in the offense.
VP at Pierce and Pierce
Would be a good pickup, he has over 1100 career yards at Auburn which is good considering their offense the past 3 years. We seem to have some talented depth at both outside WRs with Walker, Thomas, Tease, and Allen. We do need some help at slot and 4th WR to add to moose and Bussey. He would be a good experienced addition. This offense will be in 3 WR sets often so there should be plenty of work to go around. Explosiveness is needed badly on this offense.
rootube
AG
I get what you are saying but his stats from last year would have put him close to Noah Thomas and Evan Stewart. Stats don't always tell the whole story.
P.U.T.U
AG
The spring game showed us we have the tall WR, now we need the quick one that can get yards after the catch. Smith and Stewart were those guys last year and Moose seems to be more of a possession WR
ag0207
AG
rootube said:

I get what you are saying but his stats from last year would have put him close to Noah Thomas and Evan Stewart. Stats don't always tell the whole story.

……and their offense was probably worse than ours. I bet in a decent system his stats would be much better. I hope our system/new OC makes that happen.
WC94
AG
Javiris Jamar Javarison-Lamar. University of Middle Tennessee.
Ginormus Ag
AG
I had to show this to my sons after Kool-ade was drafted.
WC94
AG
Ginormus Ag said:

I had to show this to my sons after Kool-ade was drafted.

Laugh my ass of every time I watch.

Saggitariut Jefferspin. Texas A&M University.
AG
Aww wassup
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.