FS. Shapeoko 4 Pro XXL CNC
852 Views | 3 Replies
jaggiemaggie
10:52p, 4/29/24
I convinced my wife we needed a CNC for her Etsy shop but I ended up taking another job that required me to be in the office and travel and it's just been sitting in our garage. I assembled it and tested it and the life happened. The link below is info for more info. Comes with 5 new up/down compression bits from skyone, the table that it's sitting on and a some dust collection piping from harbor freight that I never used. Will need to pick up in SW Houston.
Would like to get $2100 but will let it go for $1900 to another Aggie

https://shop.carbide3d.com/products/shapeoko-pro-cnc-router?variant=32912259186749

Smokin Chisel
11:29a, 4/30/24
I had 2 Shapeoko's the 3xl and the pro exactly like this but out grew them and sold them, so I can verify this is a great machine if you have limited space or are in a garage like I was. Very user friendly and low learning curve if you have a little computer knowledge. Carbide 3D is a great company easy to work with and their customer service is excellent. Also this is a great price for what appears to be a limited use machine. Good luck with the sale.
Chase
5:08p, 4/30/24
In reply to jaggiemaggie
Interested. You ever come up to Aggieland?

Is the router the Carbide one?
jaggiemaggie
11:12p, 4/30/24
Haven't in awhile but Sent you a PM. And yes it's the carbide router
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >