General EPL Discussion/Housery Thread
158,376 Views | 2557 Replies
Mathguy64
10:35a, 2/25/23
That goal may very well end up saving Leeds' season.
Rudyjax
10:38a, 2/25/23
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

That goal may very well end up saving Leeds' season.

For now at least. Especially if City does what is expected.
deadbq03
10:40a, 2/25/23
In reply to Rudyjax
Chuck Cunningham said:

deadbq03 said:

You sure?

Oh you're using sarcasm. I was using hyperbole.

English lesson done for the day.

Sorry. I just hate it when "fans" harp on one play. There's a reason why a match is 90 minutes.
Nah you're good. I probably deserved it, even if I didn't really mean it.
Rudyjax
10:46a, 2/25/23
In reply to deadbq03
Most of the game is 90% good and 10% not good. And people only remember the 10% bad and 100% good.
Furlock Bones
10:54a, 2/25/23
I have to say west ham is throwing in 4 goals in any game was not on my bingo card.
deadbq03
10:55a, 2/25/23
Lots of games left but this might save the season by giving Gracia a great debut.

Last thing this team needed was yet another good performance without getting the proper result.
Mathguy64
10:57a, 2/25/23
In reply to Furlock Bones
David Moyes is trying to get Tom Rennie off his back for a week. Or possibly push Rennie even further down the hill by showing he can coach and motivate and score goals. Either way I lose because now I have to listen to a blatant homer on SiriusFC drone on and on about WHU.
Rudyjax
10:57a, 2/25/23
In reply to deadbq03
deadbq03 said:

Lots of games left but this might save the season by giving Gracia a great debut.

Last thing this team needed was yet another good performance without getting the proper result.

And finally luck went their way as that was a lucky goal.
Furlock Bones
10:59a, 2/25/23
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

David Moyes is trying to get Tom Rennie off his back for a week. Or possibly push Rennie even further down the hill by showing he can coach and motivate and score goals. Either way I lose because now I have to listen to a blatant homer on SiriusFC drone on and on about WHU.

Oh yes. Rennie will be absolutely insufferable on Monday.
deadbq03
11:01a, 2/25/23
In reply to Rudyjax
Chuck Cunningham said:

deadbq03 said:

And finally luck went their way as that was a lucky goal.
Yeah no doubt. I laughed when it happened… lots of other decent chances and/or good buildups and that trash rolls in.

If Leeds stay up they have to try to get a better 9. Beating a dead horse here but Bamford just doesn't seem to have what it takes for premier league.
Rudyjax
12:53p, 2/25/23
City taken care of bidness for themselves and Leeds.

*Enough people spell business incorrectly as bidness so if you mean to spell it wrong it autocorrects. Lol.
Aston94
1:22p, 2/25/23
Will start relegation battle thread this coming week! It is time!
oh no
1:42p, 2/25/23
Looks like Burnley and Sheffield are set to return. I'd love to see Milwall make the top flight. Middlesbrough is right there. Norwich has work to do to make the playoff.

For EPL relegation, want Leeds to stay if they're going to keep 2-3 of those American players. Southampton and Bornemouth can go. Can everton save themselves again?

"Remember why you went to A&M. It's life after the game. ...and I was fortunate to see the big picture then, and knowing that, 'hey, this game is going to end, if you get to play, great! If not, get that education'. A&M is a fraternity after school and the network is unbelievable." - Dat Nguyen
deadbq03
3:15p, 2/25/23
In reply to oh no
I want Leeds to stay up if even 1 American stays.

I remember someone on here saying that Leeds are obligated to buy McKinnie if he plays 10 games and they stay up.
Furlock Bones
9:02a, 3/2/23

wangus12
11:04a, 3/2/23
Real Madrid has scored more goals on English soil than Chelsea has in 2023
JJxvi
11:34a, 3/2/23
You just wait, mother****ers! I'm sure we're getting ready spend $500 more million on defenders and midfielders and then we'll see who's scoring goals!
Mathguy64
11:42a, 3/2/23
I suggest you buy the best CB in the EPL. Mr Slabhead himself, one Harry Maguire. If that doesn't solve your goal scoring issue nothing will.
Furlock Bones
1:21p, 3/2/23
Replies to the wrong post. Meant to reply to wangus.

Oh yes that has been posted. That's pretty wild. But then you think I kind of get it. It's Real Madrid. Now we are in Chelsea vs Fred territory. Freaking Fred.
Engine10
9:08p, 3/2/23
The boys take on baking
Showstopper
7:51a, 3/3/23
In reply to Mathguy64
Need to make a special kit with three of the Chelsea lion patches on it, and Maguire will probably play great.
deadbq03
8:30a, 3/3/23
In reply to JJxvi
JJxvi said:

You just wait, mother****ers! I'm sure we're getting ready spend $500 more million on defenders and midfielders and then we'll see who's scoring goals!
You're an FM guy, IIRC. Y'all need to put those defenders to work and push the "Play For Set Pieces" button.
jeffk
7:53a, 3/4/23
This game would be a lot more interesting if Newcastle had anyone capable of scoring a goal.
Furlock Bones
8:12a, 3/4/23
Newcastle have not been able to score goals for months. Now they are leaking a bunch. They could potentially fall all of the way out of Europe. Not likely. But there is a chance.
Out in Left Field
9:09a, 3/4/23
Bournemouth score in like 10 seconds on Arsenal
JJxvi
10:54a, 3/4/23
In reply to deadbq03
deadbq03 said:

JJxvi said:

You're an FM guy, IIRC. Y'all need to put those defenders to work and push the "Play For Set Pieces" button.
Out in Left Field
11:01a, 3/4/23
Brutal finish for Bournemouth
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
11:07a, 3/4/23
In reply to Out in Left Field
Out in Left Field said:

Seemed fine to me.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
Rudyjax
11:09a, 3/4/23
In reply to Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Ghost of Andrew Eaton said:

Out in Left Field said:

Seemed fine to me.

Kept AMA out of relegation. Ok with me.
deadbq03
1:06p, 3/4/23
In reply to JJxvi
JJxvi said:

deadbq03 said:

JJxvi said:

You're welcome. But couldn't you wait until after the Leeds game to do it?
Ag Since 83
1:58p, 3/4/23
KCup17
8:58p, 3/4/23
Please don't speak it into existence.
DeangeloVickers
12:01p, 3/5/23

And he just shoved a linesman
wangus12
12:13p, 3/5/23
In reply to DeangeloVickers
How he hasn't gotten a yellow card yet is wild and Neville making excuses for him
wangus12
12:16p, 3/5/23
Touchdown Liverpool
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 37 of 74
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE