Furlock Bones
11:11a, 4/7/24
AWB what are you doing?
Thunder18
11:12a, 4/7/24
Sigh...here we go again
Mathguy64
11:15a, 4/7/24
I'm sorry. That's not a foul. Yes AWB has gone to ground and endangered himself but Elliot put his foot between AWBs legs and tripped himself intentionally.
gougler08
11:16a, 4/7/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

I'm sorry. That's not a foul. Yes AWB has gone to ground and endangered himself but Elliot put his foot between AWBs legs and tripped himself intentionally.

Always going to get called though
Furlock Bones
11:17a, 4/7/24
Added time will be however long Liverpool need to score the winner.
Furlock Bones
11:17a, 4/7/24
In reply to gougler08
Yup. He lunged in for no reason in absolute panic.
Furlock Bones
11:18a, 4/7/24
EtH has gotten his subs all wrong.
Showstopper
11:20a, 4/7/24
In reply to gougler08
gougler08 said:

Mathguy64 said:

yeah if you slide, miss the ball, and create contact, it's getting called soft or not.
Mathguy64
11:20a, 4/7/24
In reply to Furlock Bones
Furlock Bones said:

All year long. You left off "all year long"
Thunder18
11:21a, 4/7/24
Case has muffed about 7 clearances this half
Furlock Bones
11:22a, 4/7/24
In reply to Mathguy64
Mathguy64 said:

Furlock Bones said:

All year long. You left off "all year long"
Mathguy64
11:24a, 4/7/24
In reply to Showstopper
Showstopper said:

gougler08 said:

Mathguy64 said:

yeah if you slide, miss the ball, and create contact, it's getting called soft or not.

AWB didn't create the contact. He put himself in a position where Elliot could do what he did.

But in the EPL that's never getting overturned. No way a VAR tells Taylor he's wrong. Not in the best mate club.
Showstopper
11:27a, 4/7/24
1 win 2 draws on the year, suck it Liverpool.
Mathguy64
11:27a, 4/7/24
How many points had this team dropped from ahead?
Dre_00
11:28a, 4/7/24
Antony was a good sub. Subbed out Garnacho way too early.

CL is already a pipe dream so this match was mostly about derailing Liverpool. Considering that 1st half performance, I'll gladly take a draw.
Furlock Bones
11:28a, 4/7/24
Casemiro gets booked to end it. But the play should have never happened. The ball was ****ing out of play.
Furlock Bones
11:29a, 4/7/24
1 point. Thought we would get shredded for 4 goals or more.

EtH out.
Showstopper
11:31a, 4/7/24
We were fortunate that wasn't a red. You could see him thinking about it. In real time I didn't think so, but when they showed the replay…

Man, it would have stood if called I think. I think it was yellow, but he could have given red if he really wanted to.
Dre_00
11:47a, 4/7/24
The funny thing is, RM wanted to keep Casemiro for one more season so Camavinga could learn from him. But when they got a 60 million pound offer they went for it.

So RM REALLY knew what they were doing because Case was really good last year. This year…not so much. (Though I think part of that is this insane crazy ball that United plays exposes his weaknesses more than they otherwise would).
Dre_00
1:03p, 4/7/24
Also, can we please give a shoutout to Onana? The man was absolutely murdered in the first weeks of his United career. But since then, he's been very good making great saves and 100x better than De Gea playing the ball.

I probably just jinxed him but not he has been really good. His passing and calmness on the ball is such a breath of fresh air.
Dre_00
2:23p, 4/7/24
In the last 12 games United has played, 8 have had game winning or game tying goals in the 80th minute or later (some games have had both of course but just counting the game once).

So yeah, this season has taken at least 5 years off my life.
Dre_00
12:32a, 4/9/24
If you have a spare 3 hours and you're a stats wonk, this person has given the most thorough analysis I've ever seen of potential United targets.

https://lebzygold.wixsite.com/lebzyblog/post/summer-of-24-the-first-transfer-window-of-the-ineos-project-part-1

https://lebzygold.wixsite.com/lebzyblog/post/summer-of-24-the-first-transfer-window-of-the-ineos-project-part-2
Aston94
7:56a, 4/9/24
In the least surprising news we have heard so far, John Murtough officially stepped down this week as Director of Football Operations. Good luck to him, but not sad to see him leave.
Showstopper
8:18a, 4/9/24
Ajax, Dortmund, and Leicester should send him "Thank you" cards with checks enclosed. Atalanta and Chelsea, too, to be honest, but I like Hojlund, and I'm sure Chelsea is like, "yeah 55M for a good player at the end of his contract, why does everyone think that's a lot of money?"
Dre_00
12:50p, 4/9/24
Ajax took all that Antony money and built a team that just suffered its worst defeat in 97 years and likely won't qualify for any European competition let alone the CL. Like winning the lottery and blowing it all on more scratch-offs.
Furlock Bones
11:49a, 4/13/24
I just can't. What a joke of a team. There's zero pride. Low effort.
Showstopper
11:50a, 4/13/24
This match is on a slip 'n slide. Bournemouth does a great job watering their grass.
Furlock Bones
12:19p, 4/13/24
I'm done with Rashford. He just doesn't even care anymore.
Showstopper
12:41p, 4/13/24
Took one winger off. It wasn't the one making 300+K per week who doesn't like to run.
Dre_00
12:45p, 4/13/24
Missed the 1st half but isn't this the same team that beat us 3-0 at home? We aren't surprised by this are we?

Anywho, watching Amad should sustain me enough to watch the 2nd half. We've been playing for July 1st for months now.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 44 of 51
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings