****Tottenham Hotspur FC 23-24****
40,933 Views | 784 Replies
Hey...so.. um
9:50a, 5/14/24
If we draw, and arsenal beat everton 1-0 then city can still win by smashing west ham.

Tha being said. I hope we lose. If we can't get a result at sheffield, we don't deserve europa.
Hey...so.. um
1:26p, 5/14/24
Interesting lineup. I've flipped. Screw it let's smash city.
t - cam
2:58p, 5/14/24
Playing well. I'd like to see richarleson. Feel like we need a target up front.
Forum Troll
3:17p, 5/14/24
Richy is out, calf injury. Out for Copa America also.

Played well so far despite the scoreline.
Mike Elko
6:06p, 5/14/24
In reply to Beau Bevers
Beau Bevers said:

I honestly hope we lose in stoppage time, just when the gooners think they've won.

That's about as pathetic as it gets.
Hey...so.. um
7:10p, 5/14/24
In reply to Mike Elko
Mike Elko said:

Beau Bevers said:

I honestly hope we lose in stoppage time, just when the gooners think they've won.

Go back to the Real Madrid thread ya front runner.
DeangeloVickers
10:22p, 5/14/24
The 1st half was impressive

Mike Elko
11:40a, 5/15/24
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Hey...so.. um said:

Mike Elko said:

Beau Bevers said:

Go back to the Real Madrid thread ya front runner.

But, still...
Hey...so.. um
12:06p, 5/15/24
In 2019 Gooners were saying they would rather them lose the Europa final and us lose the CL final than both teams winning. This isn't much different.

t - cam
3:02p, 5/15/24
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Hey...so.. um said:

In 2019 Gooners were saying they would rather them lose the Europa final and us lose the CL final than both teams winning. This isn't much different.

Who cares? I want to win. Don't care what it does to a rival.
Beau Bevers
3:49p, 5/15/24
I listen to a few Spurs podcasts from Spurs fans who actually live in North London. None of them wanted Spurs to win. Being in the States insulates us from the reality of fans who have to live with the NLD 24/7.
t - cam
4:10p, 5/15/24
In reply to Beau Bevers
Beau Bevers said:

I listen to a few Spurs podcasts from Spurs fans who actually live in North London. None of them wanted Spurs to win. Being in the States insulates us from the reality of fans who have to live with the NLD 24/7.

We can relate with our college football rivalries and there is not a scenario where I'm choosing an Aggie loss just to hurt the longhorns.
Forum Troll
4:14p, 5/15/24
Europa league likely clinched with Newcastle losing.

Unless United somehow beat City in the FA cup final along with Spurs losing to Sheffield.
Beau Bevers
4:17p, 5/15/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Beau Bevers said:

We can relate with our college football rivalries and there is not a scenario where I'm choosing an Aggie loss just to hurt the longhorns.
If literally to a person they all wanted Arsenal to be denied a title, even if it meant a Spurs loss, maybe we don't "relate" with them in terms of rivalry as much as we think.
Hey...so.. um
8:27p, 5/15/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Beau Bevers said:

Let's say it is the last game of the season. If the aggies win against Ohio state, The longhorns go to the national championship game, and the aggies finish 8-4. if the aggies lose, they are 7-5 and the season was so so. You wouldn't choose option 2? I would.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 23 of 23
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings