****Tottenham Hotspur FC 23-24****
42,995 Views | 810 Replies
Hey...so.. um
9:50a, 5/14/24
If we draw, and arsenal beat everton 1-0 then city can still win by smashing west ham.

Tha being said. I hope we lose. If we can't get a result at sheffield, we don't deserve europa.
Hey...so.. um
1:26p, 5/14/24
Interesting lineup. I've flipped. Screw it let's smash city.
t - cam
2:58p, 5/14/24
Playing well. I'd like to see richarleson. Feel like we need a target up front.
Forum Troll
3:17p, 5/14/24
Richy is out, calf injury. Out for Copa America also.

Played well so far despite the scoreline.
Mike Elko
6:06p, 5/14/24
In reply to Beau Bevers
Beau Bevers said:

I honestly hope we lose in stoppage time, just when the gooners think they've won.

That's about as pathetic as it gets.
Hey...so.. um
7:10p, 5/14/24
In reply to Mike Elko
Mike Elko said:

Beau Bevers said:

I honestly hope we lose in stoppage time, just when the gooners think they've won.

Go back to the Real Madrid thread ya front runner.
DeangeloVickers
10:22p, 5/14/24
The 1st half was impressive

Mike Elko
11:40a, 5/15/24
In reply to Hey...so.. um
Hey...so.. um said:

Mike Elko said:

Beau Bevers said:

Go back to the Real Madrid thread ya front runner.

But, still...
Hey...so.. um
12:06p, 5/15/24
In 2019 Gooners were saying they would rather them lose the Europa final and us lose the CL final than both teams winning. This isn't much different.

t - cam
3:02p, 5/15/24
Hey...so.. um said:

In 2019 Gooners were saying they would rather them lose the Europa final and us lose the CL final than both teams winning. This isn't much different.

Who cares? I want to win. Don't care what it does to a rival.
Beau Bevers
3:49p, 5/15/24
I listen to a few Spurs podcasts from Spurs fans who actually live in North London. None of them wanted Spurs to win. Being in the States insulates us from the reality of fans who have to live with the NLD 24/7.
t - cam
4:10p, 5/15/24
In reply to Beau Bevers
Beau Bevers said:

I listen to a few Spurs podcasts from Spurs fans who actually live in North London. None of them wanted Spurs to win. Being in the States insulates us from the reality of fans who have to live with the NLD 24/7.

We can relate with our college football rivalries and there is not a scenario where I'm choosing an Aggie loss just to hurt the longhorns.
Forum Troll
4:14p, 5/15/24
Europa league likely clinched with Newcastle losing.

Unless United somehow beat City in the FA cup final along with Spurs losing to Sheffield.
Beau Bevers
4:17p, 5/15/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Beau Bevers said:

We can relate with our college football rivalries and there is not a scenario where I'm choosing an Aggie loss just to hurt the longhorns.
If literally to a person they all wanted Arsenal to be denied a title, even if it meant a Spurs loss, maybe we don't "relate" with them in terms of rivalry as much as we think.
Hey...so.. um
8:27p, 5/15/24
In reply to t - cam
t - cam said:

Beau Bevers said:

Let's say it is the last game of the season. If the aggies win against Ohio state, The longhorns go to the national championship game, and the aggies finish 8-4. if the aggies lose, they are 7-5 and the season was so so. You wouldn't choose option 2? I would.
DeangeloVickers
10:15a, 5/19/24
What a goal from Kulu
DeangeloVickers
10:17a, 5/19/24
It's just so frustrating that Son is gone for a month for Korea to lose to Jordan in Asian Cup.
If he's there the whole time we are in Champions League
If your aunt had nuts....she'd be your uncle
Forum Troll
10:28a, 5/19/24
Having to play 4 fullbacks during that time as well.
DeangeloVickers
11:22a, 5/19/24
That should lock up Europa
Porro with a banger
Legend
11:42a, 5/19/24
We definitely could have gotten that 4th spot. There are plenty of matches to look back on to find 3 more points. But finishing 5th is not a terrible debut for Ange. Let's see what moves we make during the transfer period.
Forum Troll
11:44a, 5/19/24
5th place with a first year coach and losing Kane is pretty good I'd say.

There were a few matches after the first Chelsea game that were really cringe, Wolves in particular.
BMK54
12:18p, 5/19/24
Good season, looking forward to next. Get some good transfers and offload some dead Weight and keep ascending up the table and into the CL next year.

DeangeloVickers
1:47p, 5/19/24
GIF Reactor
2:13p, 5/19/24
So who do we think is outbound? Gil, Lo Celso, PEH, maybe Royal? Sess?

Some of the dudes out on loan?

Do yall think we pick up the option on Werner?
Forum Troll
2:47p, 5/19/24
Emerson for sure. Not sure how many guys they can sell off with how stingy FFP is making teams. Might see some loans.
Hey...so.. um
7:21p, 5/19/24
In reply to GIF Reactor
GIF Reactor said:

I think they try to sell everyone you listed. Also think they sign warner permanently if his wages can come down either by new contract or old club paying some.

Hoping for Toney, a 6 and a back up LB to be signed early. Gallagher would be awesome too.

I was thinking that Kulu could be gone but I think he stays and gets some time at the 10 and 9 with less time on the wing. I also think Richy could be gone with the right offer.

We have quite a bit of money to spend especially in June with several clubs needing to sell players in June. Could be an exciting month.
DeangeloVickers
11:30p, 5/19/24
Forum Troll
8:28a, 5/20/24
In reply to DeangeloVickers
Biggest competition will be Chelsea once the FA cup is decided.
DeangeloVickers
2:31p, 5/20/24
Forum Troll
2:49p, 5/20/24
Some posts on r/coys about Johnson, 15 goal contributions this season. The potential is there to be really good in the coming years.
Hey...so.. um
3:51p, 5/20/24
In reply to Forum Troll
Forum Troll said:

Some posts on r/coys about Johnson, 15 goal contributions this season. The potential is there to be really good in the coming years.

Agreed. He needs some work on finishing but assists were great.
GIF Reactor
10:24a, 5/21/24
Hey...so.. um said:

GIF Reactor said:

I think they try to sell everyone you listed. Also think they sign warner permanently if his wages can come down either by new contract or old club paying some.

Hoping for Toney, a 6 and a back up LB to be signed early. Gallagher would be awesome too.

I was thinking that Kulu could be gone but I think he stays and gets some time at the 10 and 9 with less time on the wing. I also think Richy could be gone with the right offer.

We have quite a bit of money to spend especially in June with several clubs needing to sell players in June. Could be an exciting month.
I like Deki, but he is very predictable when he brings it up the wing. You know he is going to cut it back.

Hey...so.. um
7:28p, 5/21/24
Is the game on TV tomorrow?
DeangeloVickers
3:59a, 5/22/24
Its on SpursPlay app
Forum Troll
12:38p, 5/28/24
Timo staying another season.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard