****Tottenham Hotspur FC 23-24****
40,994 Views | 784 Replies
DeangeloVickers
10:11p, 2/6/24

We got this.
BMK54
8:20a, 2/7/24
Would be a big shot in the arm if Sarr and Son play on Saturday. Son might be exhausted after carrying South Korea in the Asian cup.

ChipFTAC01
8:40a, 2/7/24
In reply to DeangeloVickers
DeangeloVickers said:

We got this.

I watched the Liverpool - Arsenal game on Sunday morning with a bunch of neighbors and kids in a neighbor's driveway. There was an Arsenal fan dad there with his kid wearing a Saka jersey. Kid was 5 or 6 but knew a shocking amount about the team and strategy and watched and commentated the game like an adult who is fairly well versed in his team and general sports watching commentary.

When Arsenal scored their third and it was clear they were winning he announced "Arsenal is going to win the league!" His dad sadly informed him they were not. "Who is? Liverpool?" The three Liverpool dads standing around informed him, "Nope, City's winning the league."

It was a very disheartening moment for all.
BMK54
8:52a, 2/7/24
In reply to ChipFTAC01
ChipFTAC01 said:

DeangeloVickers said:

We got this.

I watched the Liverpool - Arsenal game on Sunday morning with a bunch of neighbors and kids in a neighbor's driveway. There was an Arsenal fan dad there with his kid wearing a Saka jersey. Kid was 5 or 6 but knew a shocking amount about the team and strategy and watched and commentated the game like an adult who is fairly well versed in his team and general sports watching commentary.

When Arsenal scored their third and it was clear they were winning he announced "Arsenal is going to win the league!" His dad sadly informed him they were not. "Who is? Liverpool?" The three Liverpool dads standing around informed him, "Nope, City's winning the league."

It was a very disheartening moment for all.

Unfortunately, I agree. City is the standard nowadays.

Don't know if Spurs will win the league but I'll take a CL spot any day of the week. Especially in Ange's first year.

jeffk
11:00a, 2/7/24
In reply to BMK54
Liverpool supporter and sadly I agree that it's City's title to lose. As much as I'd like to send Klopp out on top, this was supposed to be a rebuilding year and I don't think we have the legs to keep up with the machine that is Pep's squad through the run-in. If we can't win it, I'd prefer y'all take the title, but it's such a brutal stretch and you just can't afford any slip-ups (pun intended).
DeangeloVickers
8:59p, 2/9/24

DeangeloVickers
9:22a, 2/10/24
Awful start
Forum Troll
9:25a, 2/10/24
Bentancur needed to pass there but that type of pressing tackle gets called as a foul all the time.
BMK54
9:32a, 2/10/24
Bentancur isn't playing well today at all, costing us and making boneheaded mistakes/decisions.

BMK54
9:36a, 2/10/24
Seems like today we're making an extra pass/touch that costs us instead of taking a chance on a shot.

Beau Bevers
9:42a, 2/10/24
We are trying to make the perfect goal opportunity. Sometimes you just need someone in who has a nose for the goal. Like Sonny.
DeangeloVickers
10:23a, 2/10/24
**** yeah

And here comes Son
Forum Troll
10:40a, 2/10/24
None of these guys are on the same page. Consequence of not playing together with all the injuries and afcon and Asia cup. Hopefully this will improve with more training time together.
BMK54
10:59a, 2/10/24
Brennan HUUUUGGGGEEEE JOHNSON !!!!!

Great pass by Sonny, so nice having him back.

Beau Bevers
11:00a, 2/10/24
YYYYYEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!
DeangeloVickers
11:05a, 2/10/24
Now let's get back to our starting 11
Sarr and Bissouma are so good

C. O. Y. S.
B$Weigem
11:11a, 2/10/24
LFG!!!!
Forum Troll
11:12a, 2/10/24
Great finish. Team back to full health and everyone is back from cups. Need some good training going forward to get everyone working together well again as well as the new guys.
Hey...so.. um
8:25a, 2/17/24
Glad to have our starting midfield back for this one.
Forum Troll
9:39a, 2/17/24
Wolves packing the box big time.
BMK54
9:44a, 2/17/24
Our set piece/corner defense strikes again

A free header with nobody covering him

Beau Bevers
9:44a, 2/17/24
We cannot defend a corner to save our lives.
BMK54
9:53a, 2/17/24
Just looks like we're not in sync, Missing Porro and what he brings so far.

Beau Bevers
10:22a, 2/17/24
Kulu has always had the potential to be great because he can create opportunities on his own. Just needs consistency. COYS!
Beau Bevers
10:30a, 2/17/24
And that's where we miss Porro and Udogie. Royal looked like he was running in quicksand trying to defend Gomes.
BMK54
10:38a, 2/17/24
In reply to Beau Bevers
Royal hasn't impressed me today for sure.

TresPuertas
10:57a, 2/17/24
this is a really really bad loss
DeangeloVickers
11:33a, 2/17/24
Hello darkness my old friend

BMK54
9:46a, 3/1/24
Big blow for tomorrow and the next couple of weeks.

B$Weigem
12:25p, 3/1/24
In reply to BMK54
Son at 9 will be a welcomed change IMO
Forum Troll
8:44a, 3/2/24
Royal in today. His defensive awareness makes me nervous. Him and Bissouma last game fell asleep and or made bad passes a few times leading to Wolves counters.
BMK54
9:20a, 3/2/24
Have to capitalize on that chance Werner. Also what a save unfortunately.

Forum Troll
9:38a, 3/2/24
What's up with the pitch? Dudes slipping left and right.
Zombie Jon Snow
10:41a, 3/2/24
YES!!!!!!!
Zombie Jon Snow
10:43a, 3/2/24

just a great turnaround. We were the aggressor and dominating the match but they got ONE chance and scored off a free kick from short range.

But we have been peppering them since and in their zone with constant pressure the last 20 minutes.

Couple of superb plays that came as the result of that pressure and a couple of breaks.

Werner '77
https://dubz.co/v/k0b4mk

Romero '80
https://dubz.co/v/2pzx57
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 19 of 23
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >