*****Austin FC 2024 Thread*****

3,588 Views | 52 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Mike Elko
JT88
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Nice to look a little bit dangerous on offense for a change.
Stuver incredible between the sticks.
Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
fig96
AG
We didn't suck for a change! Went to my first game of the season on Saturday night and that was by far our best performance of the year.

Hard to read too much into it as Dallas was really shorthanded, but we dominated possession and had a lot of good chances. Got unlucky once or twice but looked totally in control, they rarely threatened and got lucky on one of the few chances they had. Fingers crossed we keep it up!
JT88
AG
Signs of life from the offense!
Concerns on defense for sure. Driussi returning to form and fighting back to get a last-minute win.
Josey Wales: Now remember, things look bad and it looks like you're not gonna make it, then you gotta get mean. I mean plumb mad dog mean. 'Cause if you lose your head and you give up then you neither live nor win. That's just the way it is.
JCRiley09
AG
Well that was bad
JT88
AG
Aye, that it was
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Next Saturday's game presented by Yeti. Wonder if they'll be handing out Tumblers again?
JCRiley09
AG
It's t-shirts this year. Those tumblers were probably a one time thing for playoffs.
JCRiley09
AG

JCRiley09
AG
Rigoni the hero!

3 points in Houston! Big win in the only cup that matters.
JT88
AG
What a flick from CJ!
fig96
AG
Did not see that one coming but stealing points in Houston? Yes please!

Rigoni has (fairly) taken some heat for his performances, but that was just a clinical finish.

fig96
AG
Very deserved early win, completely outplayed the best team in the West.

And nice to see Obrian get a goal, that tackle and pass from Ring was a thing of beauty.

Mike Elko
AG
Florentino Perez at today's match. Hopefully some of that Madrid magic stays with the organization.
Cowboy Curtis
AG
Great result
Furlock Bones
AG
Why was he there?

Awesome win today.
JW
AG
Nice win !!!
JT88
AG
So fun.

Stuver nails in goal as always!
Mike Elko
AG
He attended Friday's Mavericks game (Doncic is a huge Madrid fan and was part of the basketball program before the NBA). I guess he wanted to experience the beauty of I-35.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.