Aggie Soccer Spring Exhibition Schedule
2,154 Views | 13 Replies
mullokmotx
5:34p, 1/29/24
The exhibition schedule is on 12thman.com.
Home dates are March 3, March 29 and April 7.
The article stated that 9 of the 11 newcomers will be playing in the spring. That was interesting because as far as I know 10 new players have officially been announced. On the Recruiting Update thread on this Forum Brie Severns was stated as transferring from Kansas but I have not seen her name on 12thman.com.
mullokag
mullokmotx
12:23p, 2/6/24
Aggie Soccer put out an X message that there will not be a home exhibition on March 29. Soccer also announced that Calzada and Williams were Captains this fall. Williams was honored on Senior Day last fall so it was unknown if she would return.
mullokag
Rudyjax
3:54p, 2/6/24
In reply to mullokmotx
https://12thman.com/news/2024/1/29/aggies-unveil-spring-soccer-schedule
mullokmotx
10:34a, 2/17/24
The spring roster is up on 12thman.com. Players from last year not returning are Caldwell, Gunnarson, Hayes, Smith, Boeckmann and Geczik. Players returning for a covid year are Colvin, Williams and Pounds. Not sure if Wilkinson had a covid year to use but she is listed as a graduate student. I thought G said that all 7 incoming freshmen would be here in the spring but Jaime Perrault is not on the spring roster. 3 of the transfers are on the roster: O'Rourke, Clark and Pirro.
mullokag
Rudyjax
11:41a, 2/17/24
In reply to mullokmotx
mullokmotx said:

The spring roster is up on 12thman.com. Players from last year not returning are Caldwell, Gunnarson, Hayes, Smith, Boeckmann and Geczik. Players returning for a covid year are Colvin, Williams and Pounds. Not sure if Wilkinson had a covid year to use but she is listed as a graduate student. I thought G said that all 7 incoming freshmen would be here in the spring but Jaime Perrault is not on the spring roster. 3 of the transfers are on the roster: O'Rourke, Clark and Pirro.

https://12thman.com/sports/womens-soccer/roster
MookieBlaylock
11:59a, 2/17/24
Excited to see what james can bring to the back 4 - can be a true strength of the team, but ultimately won't matter if one of the keepers isnt quality

G has been known to play terrible keepers in the past....
mullokmotx
1:19p, 2/17/24
3 keepers on the spring roster. 2 are freshmen.
mullokag
MookieBlaylock
4:33p, 2/17/24
In reply to mullokmotx
mullokmotx said:

3 keepers on the spring roster. 2 are freshmen.

Yep and we have seen 1 of them so hopefully the FISH are reqdy
mullokmotx
8:52p, 3/3/24
Only saw the second exhibition today against UH. Starters were James, Armenta, McDonald, Becerra, O"Rourke, Pounds, Ivey, Pante, Veronda, Macy Matula, and Margo Matula. Other players who played were Fuller, Williams, Clark, Jernigan and Pirro. Looked like Descheneaux, Fetzer, McClellan, Campbell and Goodwin were in uniform but did not play in the game I saw. One player was on crutches and 2 others each had a knee wrapped.
mullokag
Rudyjax
9:32p, 3/3/24
In reply to mullokmotx
Did Emma Huang play at all?
mullokmotx
10:26p, 3/3/24
According to 12thman.com Emma Hoang wears number 28 and I did not see that number during the second game. There seemed to be quite a few players not in uniform.
mullokag
AGGIEGMA9
8:05a, 3/4/24
Watched the first game with DBU. What happened in the second with UH?
6 Aggies
dtk9119
9:56a, 3/4/24
In reply to AGGIEGMA9
AGGIEGMA9 said:

Watched the first game with DBU. What happened in the second with UH?
Won 3-0. Regulars played most of the game until last part of 2nd half. Scored all 3 goals in 1st half and then. Had some opportunities in 2nd, but 1st half was much better. Was not impressed w/ UofH esp their defense which we basically shredded on the 3 goals.
AGGIEGMA9
10:21a, 3/4/24
Looks promising for this coming season
6 Aggies
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >