4,173 Views | 18 Replies
Guitarsoup
8:32p, 3/8/23

Cappo
8:38p, 3/8/23
WOW
MookieBlaylock
9:02p, 3/8/23
Was he targeting one of his 27 baby mamas?
Guitarsoup
9:08p, 3/8/23
NBA Jam Prison Edition with Ja Morant and Shawn Kemp is gonna be great.

Harry Dunne
9:53p, 3/8/23
boom shakalaka
The Porkchop Express
10:20p, 3/8/23
In reply to Harry Dunne
Harry Dunne said:

boom shakalaka
The Nail in the Coffin!
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
bdp514am
1:07a, 3/9/23
I knew Shawn from both his time a a jc here in Texas and with the Lakers. He was and apparently remains a troubled soul
Harry Dunne
9:36a, 3/9/23
In reply to The Porkchop Express
Anyone else ever frequent the NBA Jam arcade at the Commons food court in the 90s?
NoahAg
1:10p, 3/9/23
In reply to bdp514am
bdp514am said:

I knew Shawn from both his time a a jc here in Texas and with the Lakers. He was and apparently remains a troubled soul
Lakers??
Let's go, Brandon!
The Porkchop Express
1:19p, 3/9/23
In reply to Harry Dunne
Harry Dunne said:

Anyone else ever frequent the NBA Jam arcade at the Commons food court in the 90s?
I did, and I watched most of the Rockets' 93-94 regular season down there too. NBA Jam was the most fun and most infuriating sports game ever.
WARNING: I have a deep-seated desire for others to love the Star Wars franchise as much as I do, in exactly the way I do, and get snippy and sensitive and passive-aggressive when they don't.
superunknown
3:22p, 3/9/23
In reply to Harry Dunne
Harry Dunne said:

I wrecked shop at the one in MSC/hullabaloo/basement in the 90s
superunknown
4:39p, 3/9/23

WojBomb? WojBy?
Woods Ag
10:48a, 5/19/23
Was my favorite player as a kid.

So much so that when the Sonics traded him to Cleveland for Vin Baker, I quit playing basketball for good. It was my favorite sport and the one I was best at prior to that.. lol. mother ****er altered my athletic childhood. I became 100% a baseball player after that.
ATM9000
12:17p, 5/19/23
In reply to Woods Ag
Woods Ag said:

Was my favorite player as a kid.

So much so that when the Sonics traded him to Cleveland for Vin Baker, I quit playing basketball for good. It was my favorite sport and the one I was best at prior to that.. lol. mother ****er altered my athletic childhood. I became 100% a baseball player after that.

Don't understand. Were the Sonics your favorite team or something?
Woods Ag
12:59p, 5/19/23
In reply to ATM9000
Idk what my 8th grade mind was thinking. They were and he was my favorite player. I guess to me it signified the end of their run. Anyways I didn't even try out for the 8th grade team. Just done with basketball all together.
agdaddy04
9:28p, 5/19/23
In reply to bdp514am
bdp514am said:

He did enroll at TVCC, but never played. He never played for the Lakers tho.
MookieBlaylock
2:31p, 6/18/23
Middle school basketball career ended

Holy hell
rhutton125
7:43a, 6/27/23
I love that. That's true fandom.
Cowboyfan98
12:23p, 9/6/23
Shawn kemps dunks were crazy back in the 90s
CLOSE
Cancel