***OFFICIAL Astros-Rangers Trash Talk Thread 2023***
249,455 Views | 3341 Replies
Grapesoda2525
2:31p, 12/11/23
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

If you're a Rangers fan going to the game tomorrow, there's a really cool giveaway… World Series championship replica rings.

Don't know if they've done one of those in Arlington yet.
We have one of those coming up this season.
Grapesoda2525
2:34p, 12/11/23
In reply to Keeper of The Spirits
Keeper of The Spirits said:

I wonder what he would say if you asked him now.
Grapesoda2525
2:34p, 12/11/23
In reply to Ag_07
Ag_07 said:

What's changed exactly?

Stros are still the reigning West champs, AL champs, and World champs.
A lot has changed.
tjack16
2:37p, 12/11/23
In reply to Grapesoda2525
Grapesoda2525 said:

tjack16 said:

If you're a Rangers fan going to the game tomorrow, there's a really cool giveaway… World Series championship replica rings.

What's funny is after I posted that, a lot of the rangers fans on here talked about how that was a stupid giveaway. So I guess y'all are going to keep that same energy when they have those giveaways at globe life?
fc2112
2:51p, 12/11/23
In reply to tjack16
Grapesoda2525
2:56p, 12/11/23
In reply to tjack16
tjack16 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

tjack16 said:

What's funny is after I posted that, a lot of the rangers fans on here talked about how that was a stupid giveaway. So I guess y'all are going to keep that same energy when they have those giveaways at globe life?
I won't be anywhere near the park when they hand those silly things out.
tjack16
3:01p, 12/11/23
Grapesoda2525 said:

tjack16 said:

Grapesoda2525 said:

tjack16 said:

I won't be anywhere near the park when they hand those silly things out.

Just fair warning… ring giveaway nights are a madhouse. Or at least were at the start of the season
LeagueCityAg
9:38p, 1/20/24
Friendly reminder that Adolis Garcia owns Houston!
fc2112
6:53a, 1/21/24
Silent For Too Long said:

I would like to start off by thanking little bro for keeping the AL West throne warm while we shook off the rust of yet another World Championship celebration. Playing until November every year takes a lot out of a team, not that any of the good people of Arlington would know anything about that.
Marvin
10:12a, 1/21/24
The two founding members of "we don't even think about you" just can't quit Houston.

Never change, guys.
fc2112
10:40a, 1/21/24
I don't care about Houston.

I do care about exposing idiots who posted stupidity online.
jkag89
11:07a, 1/21/24
In reply to fc2112
Good, you're doing an excellent job of revealing yourself.
Silent For Too Long
11:48a, 1/21/24
Some blind squirrels enjoy the nuts they find, some run to Daddy on January 21rst still seeking the validation they so desperately crave.
jkag89
5:56p, 1/21/24
Grapesoda2525 said:

Keeper of The Spirits said:

I wonder what he would say if you asked him now.
You do realize that is a fake quote don't you Grape?
South Platte
10:41a, 1/22/24
So the Stros land Josh Hader. He's certainly a beast and gives Houston a nasty 8th and 9th inning presence with Pressly and Hader. Nobody should poo-poo signing Hader.

But Houston was already 6th in the MLB in bullpen ERA with Neres, Abreu, and Pressly. The bullpen wasn't the issue with Houston last year - you probably win another WS if you win 1 game at home in the ALCS. Texas just got hot and turned into a team of destiny.

Does this significantly improve your chances?
Wabs
10:45a, 1/22/24
In reply to South Platte
South Platte said:

So the Stros land Josh Hader. He's certainly a beast and gives Houston a nasty 8th and 9th inning presence with Pressly and Hader. Nobody should poo-poo signing Hader.

But Houston was already 6th in the MLB in bullpen ERA with Neres, Abreu, and Pressly. The bullpen wasn't the issue with Houston last year - you probably win another WS if you win 1 game at home in the ALCS. Texas just got hot and turned into a team of destiny.

Does this significantly improve your chances?
Yes
petebaker
12:43a, 2/3/24

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 96 of 96
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE