***Official Houston Astros 2023-24 Offseason Thread*** [Staff Warning - OP]

851,726 Views | 11245 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Lonestar_Ag09
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG

Glad he finished it off, would have hated to see that put in the hands of the bullpen
tjack16
AG
Would be awesome if our offense keeps it up and gives our leverage arms some rest tonight too. A lot of games in not a lot of days this month and we need them fresh
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Marvin
AG
Somebody kill this thread....
TexAg2001
AG
It's too distracting and hard for me to keep up with the thread during the game, so I like to go back and see all the game posts the next morning. WTH. I guess I missed out on all the fun....this is ridiculous.
AustinCountyAg
Marvin
AG
TexAg2001 said:

It's too distracting and hard for me to keep up with the thread during the game, so I like to go back and see all the game posts the next morning. WTH. I guess I missed out on all the fun....this is ridiculous.

This is the offseason thread. See the new one for the game content from last night.
Ag_07
AG
Yep...This is the offseason thread.

Now that there's a thread that should be locked staff drags their feet.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
dammit...well at least i didn't accidentally post on the rangers thread
TexAg2001
AG
Marvin said:

TexAg2001 said:

This is the offseason thread. See the new one for the game content from last night.
Oops! Muscle memory makes me automatically click on the first thread in the MLB forum and it's almost always the current Astros thread.
Lonestar_Ag09
AG

First Page Refresh
Page 322 of 322

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.