*****Opening Day Thread*****

796 Views | 12 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by toucan82
45-70Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I know it's a day early but it's one of the best sporting days of the year. Things kick off around noon with the brewers at the mets but there's a 90% chance of rain. Yanks at the stros mid afternoon and cubs at the rangers for a night game. And a bunch of others going on as well.

Happy opening day.
fc2112
One of the main reasons I have season tickets is so I can always go to Opening Day. And watching the World Series banner unfurled tomorrow night will be the highlight of them all.
BMX Bandit
It's going to be a badass time for sure. Congrats again & have fun! The first title is the most amazing feeling. Relish every second.

Now, I hope you lose by 10 tomorrow, lose 80 games this year and all y'all's herpes flair up!
45-70Ag
45-70Ag
Cromagnum
AG
45-70Ag
AG
Not surprising but wow, that's bad.

The Porkchop Express
Can we turn this into the Baseball, Misc. thread where we don't talk about the Astros or the Rangers?

Just fun general stuff and discussions and trivia and "hey look at this?"

Like, hey, Arizona scored 14 runs in an inning without a homer last night?

Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
I think that is a great idea. You wanna have a forum for your team (Braves, Cubs, O's, etc) have at it.

I think this is a good place to talk general MLB.
Double Talkin' Jive...
jkag89
+2
Ghost of Andrew Eaton
Some teams continue a losing streak or start a winning streak on Opening Day. Only one gets to extend a winning streak.
If you say you hate the state of politics in this nation and you don't get involved in it, you obviously don't hate the state of politics in this nation.
The Porkchop Express
I was bummed not to get him in fantasy baseball this year, but the guy I'm most fascinated in watching in '24 is Elly de la Cruz of the Reds. He finished 7th in NL ROY in just 98 games last year with # that projected to 113 runs, 11 triples, 21 homers and 59 steals.
He started off yesterday going for 3 with 2 runs scored, a walk, and a steal.
toucan82
him vs Oneil Cruz should be interesting to watch
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.