*****Official AL East Champ Baltimore Orioles 2024 Season Thread*****

782 Views | 9 Replies | Last: 3 days ago by Big Bucks
OriolePete
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Ok I'll do it.
Let's go get it!

Cowser making the opening day roster was great to see!

OriolePete
Tough crowd.
LeagueCityAg
AG
Good luck, Pete! Orioles have a fun squad and I wish them well, except against my Rangers.
OriolePete
I have a feeling the Rangers are going to be that 1 team we will not figure out how to beat the next couple seasons. A lot can change, but I would feel much better about our chances if we can avoid Texas. Bring on the Astros. We have their number I think. Good Luck as well! See ya in October!
OriolePete
11 strike outs from Burnes.
9 strike outs from Rodriguez.
23 runs in first 2 games (3 innings to go)
Gunnar might win and MVP or 2.
I can't believe Mullins and Hayes have probably become our "weakest" part of our lineup...

Long way to go, but man oh man can they play.
OriolePete
"Kjerstad is batting .583 (14-for-24) with four homers and 18 RBIs in five games, while Stowers is hitting .400 (10-for-25) with five homers and 14 RBIs. Holliday, a son of seven-time All-Star Matt Holliday, is hitting .400 (10-for-25) with two homers and eight RBIs for the Tides."

tcow715
AG
Talent is at an embarrassment of riches. Good and bad problems to have for Elias and Hyde. Holiday will play everyday when he comes up, but not sure how you get the necessary playing time to Cowser (already up), Kjerstad, Stowers, Norby, and Mayo in order for them to develop well. You have to think a trade will have to happen sooner or later.
OriolePete
I don't like the shorter games. At 3 hours, it's an event. Somehow only 20-30 minutes less makes it more of an inconvenient interruption to my afternoon or night.
OriolePete
Starting a 34 year old pitcher who hasn't pitched in the majors since 2017? No problem for the O's.
Big Bucks
AG
Grayson and the defense were fun to watch tonight.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.