FUBO TV question for Astros fans

809 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by RED AG 98
DTP02
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
My son is a big Astros fan and is constantly irritated by games being blacked out. I was thinking of buying him a FUBO sub as a gift as I understand you can get all non-national Astros home games on it.

Is it just the standard FUBO sub or is it an upgraded package?

Do they allow multiple logons from different locations like YTTV does?

Is it month to month like YTTV?

Does it allow you to watch all non-national Astros home games?

Thanks for any input.
AgSportsFan89
AG
I have fubo. Space City Home Network is part of the standard package and it's month to month. It also comes with the local Fox Network and ESPN. So you have those national broadcasts too. So it's really just the Apple TV games like tonight's that i don't have access to, I believe.

We log on remotely on phones and such when we are out of the house to tune in. I'm not sure the exact policy, other than it does check location when you open the app.
DTP02
AG
Gracias!
aggie813
Depends on location. I live in Georgia and have fubo just for Astros games and postseason play. Because I'm not local I have to purchase the MLB package in addition to my normal service for the season.

You can have multiple stations on the same account. The family can be watching whatever they want on Fubo while I'm in another room or on my phone watching the game at the same time no matter where you are.

You have the option to watch the game with the Houston broadcast team or the visitor broadcast team as well. I have found that there are rare occasions that I can't get the Houston broadcast team and have to watch the opposing teams broadcast, but that is rare. Either way, you get all the games and you can record all the games as well.

Recorded every game last year regardless if I was able to watch or not just in case of special moments...no hitter, miraculous comebacks etc..
RED AG 98
AG
Just fyi, this was posted on the Astros thread. Free 2 month trial was emailed from the Astros earlier today.

Quote:

Don't have an Apple TV+ subscription? Watch with a 2-month free trial offer*, exclusively for baseball fans! Redeem now at apple.co/mlbgift.
htxag09
AG
aggie813 said:

Depends on location. I live in Georgia and have fubo just for Astros games and postseason play. Because I'm not local I have to purchase the MLB package in addition to my normal service for the season.

You can have multiple stations on the same account. The family can be watching whatever they want on Fubo while I'm in another room or on my phone watching the game at the same time no matter where you are.

You have the option to watch the game with the Houston broadcast team or the visitor broadcast team as well. I have found that there are rare occasions that I can't get the Houston broadcast team and have to watch the opposing teams broadcast, but that is rare. Either way, you get all the games and you can record all the games as well.

Recorded every game last year regardless if I was able to watch or not just in case of special moments...no hitter, miraculous comebacks etc..
If you're out of network can't you just do MLB.TV and get Astros games?
RED AG 98
AG
Yep, that would work. It's even what I do in-network with vpn
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.