Fly fishing guide / outfitter travel from DFW to Bozeman MT

646 Views | 4 Replies | Last: 20 days ago by CBarrett12
oldag941
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Cross-posted from the Outdoor group:

Looking at taking a short trip from DFW (probably 2 days fishing. Couple of days travel. DFW to Bozeman. Probably stay in downtown Bozeman. Anyone have any recommendations on outfitters or logistics from experience? Will be for 4 guys. Thanks
Scotts Tot
AG
I have some family who has used Matthew for many years, and I've fished with him several times with great experiences.

https://www.longoutfitting.com

We frequent the area if you need other specific advice/ideas.
CBarrett12
AG
Buddy and I used www.montanaangler.com out of Bozeman last August and did their 3night camping float/fish trip on the Yellowstone. Amazing time. We are trying to plan our return with them but do a different river next time.
AgsWin2011
AG
CBarrett12 said:

Buddy and I used www.montanaangler.com out of Bozeman last August and did their 3night camping float/fish trip on the Yellowstone. Amazing time. We are trying to plan our return with them but do a different river next time.

Got any more info on this trip? About how much per person including airfare?
CBarrett12
AG
I would have to do some digging but ~$3,000 each with airfare is probably pretty close and could be a tad high. We did the bookend stay at a local value hotel due to flight arrival/departure times as well which was inclusive in the above price. They handle all that for you if you want which we did.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.