Bahamas - Anniversary Stay

616 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 23 days ago by txam92
oldag941
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Looking at the Rosewood Baha Mar. Anyone been there or anyone have experience with another Bahama nice resort (of similar caliber) for anniversary?
breezecustomtravel
AG
I love all of the Baha Mar properties! Rosewood is amazing as well as SLS Baha Mar.
You'll have access to all the great restaurants, beach and waterpark.
Feel free to reach out for any booking assistance or if you have any questions! I'd love to help!
Lauren K '07
www.breezecustomtravel.com
@breezecustomtravel
gindaloon
AG
If you want more "things happening" Rosewood a Baha Mar is a great choice. If you are looking for quieter then look at The Ocean Club (Four Seasons).
txam92
AG
Rosewood also has their own private pool only for Rosewood guests. One key piece of advice when staying at Baha Mar: Get dinner reservations before your trip. If you show up at the restaurant without them, you'll likely be disappointed. Also suggest a couple of "off-property" places to go. Dune at the Ocean Club/Four Seasons has good food and if you plan it right, you can see a beautiful sunset. The other recommendation is the Wycliff Restaurant in the Wycliff Hotel. They have an extensive (and expensive) wine list, but also are supposed to have one of the biggest wine cellars in the Western Hemisphere. They'll let you take a quick tour of it either before or after your meal where you'll see a bottle from sometime in the late 1800s if I remember right. Just cool to see a preserved bottle that old.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.