Iowa St.vs. LSU. Last night

1,014 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by Southlake
Southlake
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Can't remember enjoying a woman's game more since the Aggies won it all.

To see the big mouth poor sports from LSU and their bi$#ch of a coach get completely torn apart was magical.

Hadn't really watched Clark play this year, but it's amazing that a player scoring 40 could be so complete as a team player and defender.

Also, Mulkey not adjusting her defense if Clark until late in the game was pig headed and stupid. Lith had no chance.
aggiebrad94
AG
Only got to watch the highlights. Seemed like Iowa had some great passes in the lane leading to layups - especially on fast breaks.
yippee2
AG
I enjoyed the game. Is it really necessary to name call Mulkey? Questioning her decisions is fair game but name calling isn't necessary.

$240 Worth of Pudding
AG
Iowa State you say? Clearly you're a big fan of the game.
cs69ag
AG
Iowa Hawkeyes! I hope they win it all!

IMO, Mulkey did make a mistake using Van Lith, the short point guard to try and defend Caitlin.
Although Caitlin can drop 40 or more against just about anyone. Mulkey had taller more athletic choices, but I
figure she wanted them to stay out of foul trouble.

Mulkey deserves most of the negative feelings that many have based on her actions and demeanor.
Southlake
$240 Worth of Pudding said:

Iowa State you say? Clearly you're a big fan of the game.
I'd like to say, "Spellcheck" but how about "April Fools" ?
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.