Real Estate
Sponsored by

Avonley Homes

3,093 Views | 7 Replies | Last: 19 days ago by TXCityGirl
nickrr96
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Has anyone worked with this builder in BCS and mind sharing their experience? I understand they are under the Reece Homes name. TIA
Furlock Bones
AG
TXCityGirl
I was trying to find info on them as well. A realtor friend told me the only feedback she had was that their base-price inclusions weren't very substantial. Many things were upgrades during builds.
mgreen
I am a realtor. It is in fact Reece Homes and they have a great reputation.
TXCityGirl
Follow up - had a meeting with Avonley. It's TOUGH to get out of there without upgrades on their specs. Blinds are not included in the build price. Surprised by that, but otherwise their team has been professional and responsive.
nickrr96
AG
We ended up meeting with them as well. They mentioned to us most people spend 5-8k on upgrades. Things like fireplace, taller kitchen cabinets and the mud room built in. But I agree, our interaction with them has been professional and timely. Thanks for the replies.
Snowman2004
Avonley by Reece is Trash. The quality of work is trash. I would recommend 0 our of 10
TXCityGirl
We have had our share of workmanship issues.
We have had the most insects in any home we have ever lived in. I don't think sealing or caulking took place.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.