Acreage Near Kerville
2,201 Views | 9 Replies
Tanker123
3:26p, 3/5/24
What is the value of 500 acres a few miles North of Kerville?
Ordinary Man
4:52p, 3/5/24
If you are interested in buying or selling land, check with Luke Rogers at Texas Land Associates https://texaslandassociates.com/about.

He can do a market analysis for you. They specialize in farm and ranch land. I believe he is Aggie Class of '06. He is a great guy and can help you.
Tanker123
4:57p, 3/5/24
In reply to Ordinary Man
Ordinary Man said:

If you are interested in buying or selling land, check with Luke Rogers at Texas Land Associates https://texaslandassociates.com/about.

He can do a market analysis for you. They specialize in farm and ranch land. I believe he is Aggie Class of '06. He is a great guy and can help you.
Thank you sir.
JaxonR
10:46a, 3/6/24
In reply to Tanker123
Let me know if I can help out. I'd be happy to run a CMA for you. My email is jaxon@westandswoperanches.com
tx1c
5:18p, 3/6/24
Are you buying, selling, or just teasing us?

I would love to be able to get what you described. (but I'm not )
Canyon99
11:46a, 3/7/24
I'd suggest reaching out to Justin Cop at Fredericksburg Realty. I'm not affiliated with him in any way but like to recommend folks that really know their business and Justin is top notch.
ChoppinDs40
10:33a, 3/10/24
Ballparkā€¦ between $2.5 and 3.5mm depending on features and improvements.
Mas89
9:27p, 3/10/24
In reply to Tanker123
Hewey Calloway
2:23p, 3/14/24
In reply to Canyon99
Canyon99 said:

I'd suggest reaching out to Justin Cop at Fredericksburg Realty. I'm not affiliated with him in any way but like to recommend folks that really know their business and Justin is top notch.
I agree wiith Canyon.
Yesterday
9:25p, 3/18/24
A lot will depend on live water and if you have any. Year round creeks, ponds etc. several miles north wouldn't have Guadalupe that I can see.

Without live water I'm guessing 7-9 million. With live water watch out! 15 million isn't out of question. This one would require a professional touch. That area is high dollar.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings