Short term rental advice
1,266 Views | 6 Replies
Independence H-D
8:53a, 4/16/24
Hoping to have a short term rental property ready to go in the 1st part of June. As a consumer, I tend to lean VRBO over AirBNB. From the property owner perspective, which is preferred? Do owners list on both? Any other advice is much appreciated.
KenJohse
9:11a, 4/16/24
I use VRBO. Where is your property?
Independence H-D
9:21a, 4/16/24
In reply to KenJohse
Welborn. Less than 15 minutes to athletics parking on game day using no major roads. Sleeps 12 comfortably. On 24 acres.
KenJohse
9:24a, 4/16/24
Sounds great. I have a 2/2 in Bryan. If you have any questions that I could answer please contact me at kennethjohse@sbcglobal.net or 979-533-2165.
Medaggie
3:58p, 4/17/24
It takes little effort to created a listing on both Airbnb and VRBO. I like VRBO better but its worth doing both. I would say my bookings are 60/40. You can link calendars to avoid double bookings.
94chem
11:17p, 4/19/24
I do airbnb and direct booking. I used Hospitable for a while to link the listing to vrbo, but most bookings were airbnb so I just dropped vrbo and the linking app. My place is a beach house in Crystal Beach.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
proudaggie02
12:20a, 4/20/24
I much prefer Airbnb. VRBO has gotten worse over the years, especially for cancellations/refunds.. very outdated.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings