Real Estate
Sponsored by

Short term rental advice

1,114 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by proudaggie02
Independence H-D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Hoping to have a short term rental property ready to go in the 1st part of June. As a consumer, I tend to lean VRBO over AirBNB. From the property owner perspective, which is preferred? Do owners list on both? Any other advice is much appreciated.
KenJohse
AG
I use VRBO. Where is your property?
Independence H-D
Welborn. Less than 15 minutes to athletics parking on game day using no major roads. Sleeps 12 comfortably. On 24 acres.
KenJohse
AG
Sounds great. I have a 2/2 in Bryan. If you have any questions that I could answer please contact me at kennethjohse@sbcglobal.net or 979-533-2165.
Medaggie
It takes little effort to created a listing on both Airbnb and VRBO. I like VRBO better but its worth doing both. I would say my bookings are 60/40. You can link calendars to avoid double bookings.
94chem
I do airbnb and direct booking. I used Hospitable for a while to link the listing to vrbo, but most bookings were airbnb so I just dropped vrbo and the linking app. My place is a beach house in Crystal Beach.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
proudaggie02
AG
I much prefer Airbnb. VRBO has gotten worse over the years, especially for cancellations/refunds.. very outdated.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.