Who has best HELOC rates right now?
1,263 Views | 5 Replies
The Silverback
11:40a, 4/19/24
Or are there other similar products where you can easily take out some equity money at a decent rate? Not touching my mortgage rate so need a 2nd lien.
jja79
12:32p, 4/19/24
If you're in Texas Amegy Bank has a rate promo at 6.99% for the first year. I believe the promo runs through June 1. My email is on my profile. I don't originate them but can put you in touch with someone that does if you're in Texas and want to have that conversation.
The Silverback
12:39p, 4/19/24
Perfect....actually did my Construction loan/mortgage with them. Ill reach out to my guy here in Austin now.
MAS444
2:01p, 4/19/24
Yeah Amegy consistently has the best deals on HELOCs
Corps_Ag12
3:33p, 4/22/24
In reply to jja79
jja79 said:

If you're in Texas Amegy Bank has a rate promo at 6.99% for the first year. I believe the promo runs through June 1. My email is on my profile. I don't originate them but can put you in touch with someone that does if you're in Texas and want to have that conversation.

What about construction loans?
jja79
6:15p, 4/22/24
In reply to Corps_Ag12
We do those as well. I quit taking new applications the end of March but I'm still employed through end of May to close my in process loans. Shoot me an email and let's see how best we can help you and I'll put you in touch with the right person.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings