Real Estate
Sponsored by

Who has best HELOC rates right now?

1,059 Views | 5 Replies | Last: 12 days ago by jja79
The Silverback
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Or are there other similar products where you can easily take out some equity money at a decent rate? Not touching my mortgage rate so need a 2nd lien.
jja79
AG
If you're in Texas Amegy Bank has a rate promo at 6.99% for the first year. I believe the promo runs through June 1. My email is on my profile. I don't originate them but can put you in touch with someone that does if you're in Texas and want to have that conversation.
The Silverback
AG
Perfect....actually did my Construction loan/mortgage with them. Ill reach out to my guy here in Austin now.
MAS444
AG
Yeah Amegy consistently has the best deals on HELOCs
Corps_Ag12
AG
jja79 said:

If you're in Texas Amegy Bank has a rate promo at 6.99% for the first year. I believe the promo runs through June 1. My email is on my profile. I don't originate them but can put you in touch with someone that does if you're in Texas and want to have that conversation.

What about construction loans?
jja79
AG
We do those as well. I quit taking new applications the end of March but I'm still employed through end of May to close my in process loans. Shoot me an email and let's see how best we can help you and I'll put you in touch with the right person.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.