Real Estate
Sponsored by

Mobile/modular homes

791 Views | 3 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Hittag1492
ChiefKiefton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Howdy,

Any advice for a good mobile or modular home around 125k? Looking to get some property and the first house needs to be on the cheaper end. Thanks in advance!
Hittag1492
AG
ChiefKiefton said:

Howdy,

Any advice for a good mobile or modular home around 125k? Looking to get some property and the first house needs to be on the cheaper end. Thanks in advance!
Where are you located and where are you looking to locate this home? Can you PM here? My brother is in that business with a reputable company that has a long track record. He can at least give you good, sound advice on what to look for-and lookout for if nothing else.
ChiefKiefton
Hittag1492 said:

ChiefKiefton said:

Howdy,

Where are you located and where are you looking to locate this home? Can you PM here? My brother is in that business with a reputable company that has a long track record. He can at least give you good, sound advice on what to look for-and lookout for if nothing else.

I can't PM but my email is chiefkiefton@yahoo.com. I appreciate any advice given!
Hittag1492
AG
I'll let my brother know for sure.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.