BIG 12 Scenery!

2,003 Views | 25 Replies | Last: 10 days ago by Aggball2010
UTExan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Yes! The spectacular landscapes of BIG XII country as it will be:
From Appalachian highlands to semitropical clime to Great Plains to Rocky Mountain splendor to Desert Southwest, add your own! Here are mine. This is not a conference that languishes in humid pine forest!

It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
So much prettier than Austin, College Station, and Norman!
Madman
AG
This is when you are supposed to post tits. Not buildings.

I don't think you considered this before posting.
TexAg1987
New big 12 is not an old rival.

Time to shut this board down.

Jack Squat 83
AG
The flag at half mast says it all.
Pretty sure most of you don’t know me.
Aggball2010
AG
Why the phu_ck is an Utah fan and avid poster on the old rivalries thread?

Shut this down. Waste of bandwidth.
Rongagin71
AG
I like to visit mountains, but once came very close to
getting caught in a giant mud slide,
so not keen on living on one.

maroon barchetta
Big 12-0 said:

So much prettier than Austin, College Station, and Norman!

You left out Lubbock.
Texas velvet maestro
As a former big twelver I remembered how we cried and cried when the buffs left and we lost the rockies in our conference. and we all looked at pictures of mountains and said, "...gee it's so sad not to have mountains in the big 12..
remember that, guys?
and now finally the mountains are back, and UT and A&M have to settle for mountains of money and better football.
Texas velvet maestro
UTExan
TexAg1987 said:

New big 12 is not an old rival.

Time to shut this board down.

Isn't the entire conference a rival, hence the term BDF?

Or do you mean convert it to a UFO board?
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Maroon Dawn
AG
Whatever it takes to soften the blow of being CUSA 2.0 minor power basketball conference
Muy
AG
Texas velvet maestro said:

As a former big twelver I remembered how we cried and cried when the buffs left and we lost the rockies in our conference. and we all looked at pictures of mountains and said, "...gee it's so sad not to have mountains in the big 12..
remember that, guys?
and now finally the mountains are back, and UT and A&M have to settle for mountains of money and better football.

Not former yet.
maroon barchetta
Muy said:

remember that, guys?

Not former yet.

Why would sip be bragging about SEC money when they are richer than The Vatican?
Texas velvet maestro
maroon barchetta said:

Why would sip be bragging about SEC money when they are richer than The Vatican?
we brag. This isn't news
Yes, our mountains are mountains of money. iust wish i had a taste.
BohunkAg
AG

remember that, guys?
Eh, Knoxville ain't bad. Stayed in the Smokies this year. Also, we got Charleston and all that goes with that.
Texas velvet maestro
BohunkAg said:

remember that, guys?
Eh, Knoxville ain't bad. Stayed in the Smokies this year. Also, we got Charleston and all that goes with that.
you're right. 20 years ago we vacayed somewhere around Fontana lake in NC. Had a week to kick back. The smokies are beautiful.
Texas velvet maestro
Nice living near TCU. scenery is nice on all coed college campuses in the springtime.

have a feeling KSU and TX Tech will do alright when it comes to football in the diminished B12.
BohunkAg
AG

Nice living near TCU. scenery is nice on all coed college campuses in the springtime.

have a feeling KSU and TX Tech will do alright when it comes to football in the diminished B12.
When we went to KU several years ago, I was pleasantly surprised at the level of the talent on their campus. The landscape in Kansas, however, leaves something to be desired.
e=mc2
AG
I hear the academics is stellar in the Big Directional. Just kidding, they're *****
texags08
AG
Madman said:

This is when you are supposed to post tits. Not buildings.

I don't think you considered this before posting.

Here you go. Some North American tits.

MooreTrucker
AG
This thread is disappoint.
Rongagin71
AG
Hey, I thought those were cute little titties.
MooreTrucker
Big 12-0
The "scenery" at Tech's majestic when visibility is good…

INDEED!!!
Aggball2010
AG
Scenery don't help UHpgrade tonight!
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.