I have a confession to make…

1,140 Views | 16 Replies | Last: 8 days ago by Science Denier
Big 12-0
How long do you want to ignore this user?
For the next couple of years, the SEC will be the best athletic conference in the nation.

The reason?

Texas and Oklahoma will still be BigXII Certifed TUFF!

If y'all were around when A&M left THE TWELVE and joined the sec, I surprised folks with the belief that the Aggies would do "Very Well" their first couple of years before that BigXII sheen wore off.

I was right then.

And I'm right now.

Stay tuned…
Texas velvet maestro
yep. the best in the big 12 will transfer to the SEC, and SEC castoffs will cycle down to the 12.

the portal will put b12 at stepping stone status and the SEC schools are the destination.
but the uh v texas tech game will remain a tuff rivalry.
Big 12-0
But then the inevitable and the Horns and Sooners will slide down that mediocrity slide. BigXII will reign supreme again.
45-70Ag
AG
Reigning supreme, meanwhile most big 12 teams will be left out of the restructure of college football in the coming years.

OU will be lucky to finish .500 this year. Texas could be good, no clue how they will do.
Jim Hogg is angry
AG
Big 12-0 said:

But then the inevitable and the Horns and Sooners will slide down that mediocrity slide. BigXII will reign supreme again.

The future supremacy of the Big-12 is a commuter school in the third ward, a directional Florida school, and Mormons.
BillYeoman
UHpgrade

Big City Lights for the Big City Big 12
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

it'll be tough at the top of the food chain, but we'll get our share like always, and bring SEC hardware back to the Capital City.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

For the next couple of years, the SEC will be the best athletic conference in the nation.

The reason?

If y'all were around when A&M left THE TWELVE and joined the sec, I surprised folks with the belief that the Aggies would do "Very Well" their first couple of years before that BigXII sheen wore off.

I was right then.

And I'm right now.

Stay tuned…

We don't know that. The Big 12 just added 300,000 square miles and 4 excellent schools, 3 of which are AAU members. Additionally, the sports diversity and geographic diversity of the Big 12 could make it the new conference of champions!
The SEC is still an aggregation of mostly small states with limited diversity.
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Big 12-0
UTExan said:

Big 12-0 said:

The reason?

I was right then.

And I'm right now.

Stay tuned…

We don't know that. The Big 12 just added 300,000 square miles and 4 excellent schools, 3 of which are AAU members. Additionally, the sports diversity and geographic diversity of the Big 12 could make it the new conference of champions!
The SEC is still an aggregation of mostly small states with limited diversity.

I just think the Horns and Sooners are going to make such a big splash in the SEC pool that it may take a couple of years for THE TWELVE to catch up.

But the NEW TWELVE is like a stealthy ninja assassin: SEC thinks it's the big dawg until 2026-27 rolls around and realize that the ninja is in complete control.
DGrimesAg92
Big 12-0 said:

Slide down? They were the tallest midgets.
Texas velvet maestro
....The ute stays outside because he doesn't drink. An Aggie and red Raider walk into a bar to have deep discussions about their father...
Big 12-0
Texas velvet maestro said:

....The ute stays outside because he doesn't drink. An Aggie and red Raider walk into a bar to have deep discussions about their father...

Can you imagine the expression on Utes/BYU fans when they visit Lubbock for the first time? All the beautiful woman with drinking and dancing everywhere. It will be like a mini-Vegas for them.
Texas velvet maestro
Big 12-0 said:

Can you imagine the expression on Utes/BYU fans when they visit Lubbock for the first time? All the beautiful woman with drinking and dancing everywhere. It will be like a mini-Vegas for them.
I'm not a virologist or evolutionary biologist, but I have a feeling the raider rash likes the sound of this.
UTExan

....The ute stays outside because he doesn't drink...

What you don't know about Utes is a lot!
It is better to light a flamethrower than to curse the darkness- Sir Terence Pratchett
“ III stooges si viveret et nos omnes ad quos etiam probabile est mittent custard pies”
Artimus Gordon
Big 12-0, I'll bet you dreamed that in your head.
UTExan
Big 12-0 said:

No, we do the 5 hour drive to Vegas on weekends.
Science Denier
AG
Quote:

I have a confession to make…

Thought you were about to admit all those wives you brag about are really dudes.
LOL OLD
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.