Curb Your Enthusiasm - Season 12, Episode 3

1,900 Views | 11 Replies | Last: 15 days ago by bcanales05
Muy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"Vertical Drop. Horizontal Tug."

Larry Steals this tip while watching a private lesson, and (like any Curb or Seinfeld episode) it becomes a big dramatic issue for him.

With that said, I went to the range and focused on that, and hit the ball as well as I have ever.
Hanrahan
AG
not having watched the episode, but from that phrase alone, believe that is moe normans "master move" been around for very long time from one of the best ball strikers ever.
TXAGGIES
They are going to charge you for that lesson
leachfan
I watched the episode last week and sent myself a reminder for my next range session. Yeah, that's how pathetic my game is and F golf.
Muy
AG
Hanrahan said:

not having watched the episode, but from that phrase alone, believe that is moe normans "master move" been around for very long time from one of the best ball strikers ever.

While they hilariously harped on "vertical drop, horizontal tug", once i focused on it at the range it was clear that it wasn't a bs joke.
TXAGGIES

Tom Kazansky 2012
AG
TXAGGIES said:

That show is so funny
AggieDruggist89
AG
I believe Richard Lewis knew he was dying when they filmed that episode. Hence the discussion of "Will" as most of the scenes are improvised and Richard Lewis just threw it in there.

Nonetheless, Larry David in the show is who we are if we acted with no filter in life.
Gigem314
AG
I love the sheer panic in Larry's voice at the very end once it sinks in that he hit the guy.
Muy
AG
Lewis to Larry: "I'm sick of your historical references!"
AggieEyes
AG
Man Larry David is something else - would love to play a round of golf with him.
bcanales05
AG
That was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.