2024 Masters Tips
31,293 Views | 432 Replies
DannyDuberstein
9:26a, 4/18/24
In reply to bowhuntr
bowhuntr said:

My group has tried for 4 for ten years…switched to 2 this year and got it.

I had the same experience in 2017 and 2018. Could very well be entirely coincidental and we will never know, but it's possible there's some aspect to the algorithm that improves the odds, even if only slightly. The only thing we know for sure is that we will never know.
Jock 07
9:31a, 4/18/24
Been maxing out all tickets for either 11 or 12 years and got 4 Wed tickets finally this year. No idea what that means but just another data point.
CashinOut
9:32a, 4/18/24
In reply to Jock 07
Jock 07 said:

Been maxing out all tickets for either 11 or 12 years and got 4 Wed tickets finally this year. No idea what that means but just another data point.

Same.
DannyDuberstein
9:43a, 4/18/24
Anecdotally, it seems like they bumped practice round admissions this year
DargelSkout
10:27a, 4/18/24
I've tried all different ways (2, 3, 4) and still haven't been drawn. I guess I just have bad luck.
98Ag99Grad
10:28a, 4/18/24
In reply to DannyDuberstein
It was my first time to go but it felt crowded to me. There were people everywhere.
Ag_07
10:38a, 4/18/24
We were there for Wed practice round and it didn't seem crowded and in spots where it was crowded it wasn't an inconvenience.

Everyone is in the same boat as far as being appreciative to be there. There was no pushing or shoving and the typical type of stuff you deal with at crowded sporting events.

If people everywhere carried themselves like patrons at The Masters I'd go to a lot more sporting events and concerts.

'03ag
11:09a, 4/18/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist said:

Large/XL polo

Peter Millar and golf polos tend to fit me bigger

SOLD TO AGGIE THERAPIST
For sure I'll be selling this one. Grabbed an extra figuring Ags might be interested in the maroonish.

I'll probably have more(different colors though) when I sort through my shipment.

rally-cap
11:11a, 4/18/24
In reply to '03ag
Wait, I did not see that one available! I am interested!

Do you have a maroon A&M shirt to photo next to it so I can see the difference?
Marauder Blue 6
11:35a, 4/18/24
In reply to '03ag
I never saw that one and I specifically looked for a maroon shirt.
Aggie Therapist
11:36a, 4/18/24
In reply to '03ag
Sent you a pm

Thanks!
'03ag
11:37a, 4/18/24
In reply to rally-cap
Definitely more of a wine color but it's the closest I saw at the ahop
jagvocate
11:56a, 4/18/24
In reply to Marauder Blue 6
Marauder Blue 6 said:

Same! I'd have bought 3 (was there Tuesday)
Marauder Blue 6
11:59a, 4/18/24
In reply to jagvocate
jagvocate said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

I'd like to know which pro shop had this. I only went to the big one by the north entrance.
rally-cap
12:07p, 4/18/24
Marauder Blue 6 said:

jagvocate said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

I'd like to know which pro shop had this. I only went to the big one by the north entrance.
Same. I was there Tuesday, but only went in the south entrance pro shop, this shirt was not there.
'03ag
12:08p, 4/18/24
In the main shop.

In the open area before you head into the Classic section there a few banks of stuff on hangars. These were there.
'03ag
12:30p, 4/18/24
FYI I brought this up to Aggie Therapist first so he's first in line.
lazuras_dc
12:43p, 4/18/24
In reply to Ag_07
Ag_07 said:

If people everywhere carried themselves like patrons at The Masters I'd go to a lot more sporting events and concerts.

Seems like a combination of appreciation for your situation and no phone... people start to talk to each other and are very friendly and genuine. Go figure. The rest of the world could use some of that.
'03ag
12:51p, 4/18/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
lazuras_dc said:

Ag_07 said:

Seems like a combination of appreciation for your situation and no phone... people start to talk to each other and are very friendly and genuine. Go figure. The rest of the world could use some of that.

it's so hard to replicate what the Masters has.

From the moment we got out of the car there was buzz everywhere. Everyone is so excited to be there and so appreciative of the opportunity they're desperate to make the most of it and not F things up for themselves or anyone else.

Same goes for everyone that works there. They're excited FOR YOU all, damn, day. It was the most incredible thing I've ever witnessed.
98Ag99Grad
12:57p, 4/18/24
The guy in the bathroom near the main gift shop was very chipper all day and that has to be one of the lower end assignments.
E
1:01p, 4/18/24
In reply to 98Ag99Grad
Those poor kids... all day long in the humid bathrooms just pointing you to the open stalls

Must be some sort of first year initiaion lol
CashinOut
1:03p, 4/18/24
In reply to E
E said:

Those poor kids... all day long in the humid bathrooms just pointing you to the open stalls

Must be some sort of first year initiaion lol
One of them told me their spring break is always the week of the Masters and they get paid pretty nicely for coming out and working(like $2k for the week). Thought it was cool that they did that
Ag_07
1:06p, 4/18/24
In reply to 98Ag99Grad
98Ag99Grad said:

The guy in the bathroom near the main gift shop was very chipper all day and that has to be one of the lower end assignments.

One the guys at one of the restroom entrances was just greeting everyone with 'Welcome to The Masters...Front 9 to the left, back 9 to the right'.
jagvocate
1:11p, 4/18/24
In reply to Ag_07
Classic
Jock 07
1:25p, 4/18/24
Marauder Blue 6 said:

jagvocate said:

Marauder Blue 6 said:

Same, went to the main one on Wed and didn't see them. Didn't get to spend as much time in the shop as I would've liked to IOT get back out on the course. Being a taller guy I like how those shirts fit longer as well.
'03ag
7:54a, 4/19/24
Morning everybody
AgOutsideAustin
8:10a, 4/19/24
In reply to '03ag
Nice, I got that one and the classic green mug too.
'03ag
8:42a, 4/19/24
In reply to AgOutsideAustin
AgOutsideAustin said:

Nice, I got that one and the classic green mug too.
my brother got the classic green but I never saw it
Aggie Therapist
4:13p, 4/19/24
Might be a silly question but is there any non Masters branded Augusta National Golf Club merchandise? (Think regular Pinehurst swag vs Pinehurst US Open swag)

Or is the tournament their whole identity?

I'm sure it's not available for sale for patrons and exclusively for members. I guess it's the green jackets with yellow masters patch…..lol
JCA1
4:21p, 4/19/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist said:

Might be a silly question but is there any non Masters branded Augusta National Golf Club merchandise? (Think regular Pinehurst swag vs Pinehurst US Open swag)

Or is the tournament their whole identity?

I'm sure it's not available for sale for patrons and exclusively for members. I guess it's the green jackets with yellow masters patch…..lol

There is non-Masters, AGNC stuff just like every other club pro shop has. Tough to come by and not available at the Masters merch shop but you can buy it if you're a guest of the club outside the Masters.
Ezra Brooks
4:33p, 4/19/24
Never seen any in person, but I believe the stuff in the AGNC golf shop available to members/guests has the same USA/Golf flag logo, but in green and with a circle around it. Similar to the badge on the green jacket.
Ag_07
7:21p, 4/19/24
Breaking out the new bar set for the weekend
Aggie Therapist
7:41p, 4/19/24
In reply to Ezra Brooks
Found some members only pencils
Dallas Ag03
8:09p, 4/19/24
In reply to Ezra Brooks
Yes, this is correct. Golf shirts in the pro shop have the green logo not the yellow one displayed on tournament merchandise.
Marauder Blue 6
9:48a, 4/20/24
This IG account shows some of the items that the members and guests at Augusta have access to as well as a lot of other exclusive clubs. It usually has ANGC or Augusta National for the logo vs the Masters.

https://www.instagram.com/bucketlistproshopper/?hl=en
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 12 of 13
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off