back relief

1,500 Views | 17 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by bowhuntr
1990AG
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Buddy had this on a 90 hole weekend last week. I already own it too! Its a game changer

AggieDruggist89
AG
Is this our MISIG #2?
1990AG
AG
I have that also! Trying to get some semblance of my Driver distance back

khaos288
AG
This is just ok. It's a hotter than normal hot pad, and 3 settings of vibration. I bought it because it was FSA approved, and had some cash in there.

If it lasts longer than a similar cheapie/amazon version, it may be worth it, but for the price, it's pretty steep.
TXAGGIES
I have one as well. Vibration is not very intense but it gets hot and portable
1990AG
AG
you and I are normally in agreement on most golf stuff....but I have to disagree with you here. We haves used it a lot and has been great.

It does get hot as SHYT though. I cannot use it on the hottest setting.

khaos288
AG
1990AG said:

you and I are normally in agreement on most golf stuff....but I have to disagree with you here. We haves used it a lot and has been great.

Do you have other similar devices to compare it to? I have a belt that does heat, and I have a massager that you can clamp on like a belt. I would say it's a marriage of those two. It's a better heating pad, but a worse massager. Although offering both is nice if the massage is worth it to you. I just don't care for the mild vibration compared to the one I have that has those deep rollers that rotate and really get into the muscles.
AggieDruggist89
AG
1990AG said:

My goal is to create more disagreements here.

New clubs suck!
1990AG
AG
We have a different on that is leas heat and way more aggressive massage. It was cheaper but you were more sore after using it than before!

khaos288
AG
I'm not sure what you're trying to say.

It's not awful, especially if you don't care about the price like me with fsa money to burn on it. I'm not returning it or anything. I'll just continue to use the massager I have when I want something that actually penetrates tissue. This thing just vibrates a mid amount.
1990AG
AG
Relax my man. This is just a PSA thread. I didn't invent it and am not making a commission here!

Went on a golf trip with 28 guys. One of the guys in our cabin had it. Several of us has bought it since. My wife loves it too.

Great thing about opinions. Everyone has one. You and I typically agree. All good.

khaos288
AG
I promise I couldn't be more relaxed. I literally just didn't understand the contents of your post.

I have a drawer full of this kind of stuff for back/muscle pain. I'm all for anyone buying anything that gives them relief. Lord knows I've tried it all.
ETxAg07
I bought one recently. It's been a massive help for me. It has relaxed the tension in the muscles around the spine. All my pain/tightness is gone.
Highly recommend
SW AG80
AG
Where do I go to find one?
Amazon?
ETxAg07
Wal mart
Best Buy
Amazon
bowhuntr
Ice bath post round is the way to go on 100+ hole golf trips
DannyDuberstein
AG
bowhuntr said:

Ice bath post round is the way to go on 100+ hole golf trips

Yeah, heat is good for getting loose beforehand or helping healing a few days after, but battling that initial inflammation is best done with ice.
bowhuntr
It's actually not as painful as one would think. Put a bag or two of ice in the hotel bath. Sit in just enough to cover lower back. Keep toes out! I've heard a lot of touring pros do this exact thing as well.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.