San Antonio club fitting
839 Views | 6 Replies
DargelSkout
11:03a, 3/27/24
I'm thinking about getting some new irons. Does anyone have a store they recommend for a fitting in the San Antonio area? I also go to Austin about once a month for work. I could do it there as well, but would prefer SA.
boy09
11:46a, 3/27/24
I know everybody has their own opinions about Club Champion, and it can be a little pricey, but i had a good experience at CC in San Antonio.

I hear a lot of good things about MK Golf
cb1919
12:33p, 3/28/24
Would recommend MK Golf. Just as good of a fitting for half the price of Club Champion.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
12:46p, 3/28/24
I agree with the other posters on MK Golf. They know what they are doing. Not sure if they still do this, but in 2019, when I did my full bag fitting with them, they waved the fitting fee because I ordered all of my clubs through them.
CyclingAg82
7:19p, 3/28/24
MK Golf is awesome. They fitted me for my irons and really enjoyed the experience.

They also fixed one of my putters. Did a terrific job. Highly recommend.
DargelSkout
7:24p, 3/28/24
I'll definitely check them out. I like my irons, but I'm about done with these 125g shafts. I may just have them reshaft them. I just figured, by the time I spend money on that and new grips, I'll probably be approaching halfway to the price of new clubs.
jelfag06
5:10p, 4/1/24
MK Golf is the best. They don't push product on you and are good at what they do. Both Jamie and Ben are excellent and I highly recommend them.
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings