San Antonio club fitting

809 Views | 6 Replies | Last: 1 mo ago by jelfag06
DargelSkout
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I'm thinking about getting some new irons. Does anyone have a store they recommend for a fitting in the San Antonio area? I also go to Austin about once a month for work. I could do it there as well, but would prefer SA.
boy09
AG
I know everybody has their own opinions about Club Champion, and it can be a little pricey, but i had a good experience at CC in San Antonio.

I hear a lot of good things about MK Golf
cb1919
AG
Would recommend MK Golf. Just as good of a fitting for half the price of Club Champion.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
I agree with the other posters on MK Golf. They know what they are doing. Not sure if they still do this, but in 2019, when I did my full bag fitting with them, they waved the fitting fee because I ordered all of my clubs through them.
CyclingAg82
AG
MK Golf is awesome. They fitted me for my irons and really enjoyed the experience.

They also fixed one of my putters. Did a terrific job. Highly recommend.
DargelSkout
AG
I'll definitely check them out. I like my irons, but I'm about done with these 125g shafts. I may just have them reshaft them. I just figured, by the time I spend money on that and new grips, I'll probably be approaching halfway to the price of new clubs.
jelfag06
AG
MK Golf is the best. They don't push product on you and are good at what they do. Both Jamie and Ben are excellent and I highly recommend them.
Refresh
Page 1 of 1

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.