Sam Bennet - Tour card update

5,847 Views | 43 Replies | Last: 5 days ago by GigEmJake17
MAROON
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Sam is -5 through 9 today
GigEmJake17
AG
Bad back 9. Only E par with some bad bogeys. -5 on day.
GigEmJake17
AG
Just so inconsistent. +2 on the day....going to play himself out of the cut after a good day 1
Unemployed
AG
I've noticed that Bennett's scoring on the par 5s is not very good in his tournaments. Basically giving away strokes to the field.
GigEmJake17
AG
Unemployed said:

I've noticed that Bennett's scoring on the par 5s is not very good in his tournaments. Basically giving away strokes to the field.
that's where his lack of distance kills him. He usually has 50-100 yards or so in whereas the other are usually on in two or in chip range.
GigEmJake17
AG
Play suspended. Morning session still not even halfway done and weather looks terrible this whole weekend.
GigEmJake17
AG
I am rooting hard for Sam and want him to succeed but unless he figures out his putter it's going to be hard for him to find success. Missed quite a few opportunities and lost some strokes due to putting. We talk about his driving distance holding him back a lot, but putting is his number one enemy.
Aggie95
AG
Too bad Sam didn't get a sponsors exemption this week to play with Ryan Palmer in the Zurich Classic. Palmer and his teammate are just 1 off the lead right now.
GigEmJake17
AG
In all likelihood going to miss the cut by a stroke. Missed a 4 and 8 footer for birdie on last few holes and then missed an 8 footer for eagle that would have got him for sure in.

Hasn't been playing the best or most consistent golf recently.
Refresh
Page 2 of 2

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.