*****2024 Masters*****
46,595 Views | 920 Replies
aginlakeway
6:53p, 4/12/24
60 will make the cut. Huge number.
Muy
6:55p, 4/12/24
All the +6's should send a commission check to JT.
Bunk Moreland
7:00p, 4/12/24
And Wyndham Clark gets his immediate serving of humble pie after his odd decision to take a shot at Bryson/LIV after yesterday's round.
safety guy
7:01p, 4/12/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
Aggie Therapist said:

safety guy said:

JT blowing up on the last couple holes to go from well within the cut line to maybe outside. Same as last year. I think the guy is kinda a mental mess.
Him and Speith need to go to golf rehab.
These 2 plus Fowler should form a team and go to LIV. it will never happen but would be pretty funny.
Bunk Moreland
7:01p, 4/12/24
Great leader board for the weekend. Wind should die down. Classic Augusta National speedy greens are back after some soft years. Let's go!
Aggie Therapist
7:05p, 4/12/24
In reply to safety guy
safety guy said:

Aggie Therapist said:

safety guy said:

JT blowing up on the last couple holes to go from well within the cut line to maybe outside. Same as last year. I think the guy is kinda a mental mess.
Him and Speith need to go to golf rehab.
These 2 plus Fowler should form a team and go to LIV. it will never happen but would be pretty funny.

That would be pretty funny haha

Sucks about their lack of good play. I was at the 2017 PGA Championship at Quail Hollow and JT and Speith were wonderful to watch.
GIF Reactor
7:26p, 4/12/24
Wow, Zach Johnson yelling "F OFF!" at the patrons from 12 green after putting out for triple. He said it wasn't directed at the patrons, but it sure looks that way.
aginlakeway
7:32p, 4/12/24
In reply to GIF Reactor
GIF Reactor said:

Wow, Zach Johnson yelling "F OFF!" at the patrons from 12 green after putting out for triple. He said it wasn't directed at the patrons, but it sure looks that way.

GIF Reactor
7:35p, 4/12/24
There it is
98Ag99Grad
8:12p, 4/12/24
Dude is having a helluva year. Ass kicked in Rome, fan confrontation in Phoenix, and now this.
bagger05
8:21p, 4/12/24
What a great round. The course and conditions really tested these guys.

I think the field's best hope might be for Meredith Scheffler to go into labor. Scottie is just too damn solid.
KCup17
8:48p, 4/12/24
In reply to Aggie Therapist
I just stood there in line with my polo and pin flag absolutely go smacked.
Muy
9:42p, 4/12/24
Never knew much about this guy, but the one thing that stood out to me from Full Swing 2 is that he is an arrogant *****.
Bunk Moreland
9:59p, 4/12/24

Not a lot of great pairings for featured groups tomorrow.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
10:10p, 4/12/24
The players I root for are out of it already except Aberg. I hope Aberg, Cam Smith or Cam Young go low tomorrow to be right there with a chance on Sunday.
Hubert J. Farnsworth
10:15p, 4/12/24
In reply to 98Ag99Grad
98Ag99Grad said:

Dude is having a helluva year. Ass kicked in Rome, fan confrontation in Phoenix, and now this.

The piss poor effort in Rome, combined with the boys club stuff and stupid pairings pissed off a lot of American golf fans. I don't think he's liked much by golf fans anymore.
LRB38
10:36p, 4/12/24
For anyone left in Augusta, know that Rhinehart's is selling this shirt. First time they've made one like this for Masters week.
Marauder Blue 6
10:44p, 4/12/24
In reply to LRB38
LRB38 said:

For anyone left in Augusta, know that Rhinehart's is selling this shirt. First time they've made one like this for Masters week.

They need to make this with the Shrimp Feast instead
of oysters.
TyHolden
11:23p, 4/12/24
the guy I predicted to win it all barely made the cut....figures
Aggie Therapist
12:49a, 4/13/24
In reply to TyHolden
TyHolden said:

the guy I predicted to win it all barely made the cut....figures

Fear not my friend, anything can happen on Moving Day in Augusta.
lazuras_dc
6:19a, 4/13/24
In reply to LRB38
LRB38 said:

I don't think that's quite true. In 2010 my buddy got a shirt that said "what golf?! I'm in Augusta for the beer oysters and shrimp"
lazuras_dc
6:53a, 4/13/24
It's pretty still this morning in Augusta. Guys should be going low today without the wind the contend with.
bagger05
7:02a, 4/13/24
Will be interesting to see how scoring is today. Not a lot of wind but the greens should be VERY fast.

I hope I'm wrong but I think Scheffler will put some distance between himself and the field today.
98Ag99Grad
7:46a, 4/13/24
In reply to bagger05
Scheffler was my pick to start the week but Bryson played really good in the wind yesterday and is putting well. I think he's in it for the long haul. Today should be great golf.
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
7:57a, 4/13/24
In reply to 98Ag99Grad
I love watching great golf but I also want drama, I just hope no one goes ballistic and runs away with it.
TXAGGIES
8:26a, 4/13/24
Need a day from Matt Fitzpatrick. My other 3 picks are all T-1
Aggie Therapist
8:29a, 4/13/24
lazuras_dc
8:31a, 4/13/24
In reply to Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

I love watching great golf but I also want drama, I just hope no one goes ballistic and runs away with it.

100% ! if Homa , Scheffler, Dechambro are within 2 strokes of ea other on Sunday would be amazing. Would love to see morikowa up there by putting in a good round today too.
98Ag99Grad
8:34a, 4/13/24
In reply to Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
Agree. I think it will be tight this weekend. Too many good players near the top and I'm still not sold on Scheffler putting. I don't see him running away like he did at Bayhill.
Aggie Therapist
8:48a, 4/13/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
What you doing all day today?
lazuras_dc
9:07a, 4/13/24
We went on a little walk this morning and hit up downtown. Gunna do Hooters for lunch and see John Daly, hit up top golf , then whiskey bar for dinner.

Aggie Therapist
9:23a, 4/13/24
In reply to lazuras_dc
Sounds horrible
Quinn
9:31a, 4/13/24
How far back to yall think is in play to win or really contend? Ludvig at -2? The groups at -1 or E?
lazuras_dc
9:33a, 4/13/24
Aberg breaking 70 in yesterday condition was impressive. I think he has a chance. Those at 1 under might but it's gunna take a special round today or tomorrow. I don't think Bryson or Scottie are looking back and both gunna make a charge.
Kozmozag
9:49a, 4/13/24
Is it all Ricky all day?
CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 13 of 27
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE