Save 25% on non-toxic pest control from Cedarcide!
176 Views | 1 Replies
TexAgs Sponsors
Staff
9:48a, 4/10/24
Howdy Ags!

Cedarcide is a new client of Trek Strategy and is looking to improve the sales of a couple of their mainstream products for pest control. They want to specifically offer a promotion to the Texags community, especially now that the bugs are hatching, crawling, and biting.

Cedarcide is a Texas company and is family-owned. They believe that protecting your family and pets is their top priority. They only use family-safe, pet-friendly ingredients, which is why their products are classified as "minimum risk pesticides."

Personally, I had no idea how harmful the chemicals are that I've been using my entire life until I met these guys. I threw out all my cans of Raid and only use this stuff now, and it works!

Just enter the promo code at checkout and please leave us a review after you've used the product!

Thanks and Gig 'em,
Travis

Product 1: Cedarcide Extra-Strength Tickshield, Cedarwood, Pint
Our original formula with an extra kick.
For people, gear, indoors/outdoors & animals over 20 lbs, Tickshield kills and repels fleas, ticks, mites, ants, mosquitoes, scorpions, wasps & roaches.
ASIN: B01GU8BF40
URL: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01GU8BF40
Standard Price: $39.99
Promotion: 25% Off
Primary Use: Outdoor
Promo Code: BTHOBUGS25

Product 2: Cedarcide All-Purpose Bug Spray, Cedarwood, Pint
The bug spray for every situation.
Protect your family & pets from bites, kill & repel bugs, and keep your plants bug freeall with a single product.
ASIN: B08YKD6B8P
URL: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08YKD6B8P
Standard Price: $28.99
Promotion: 25% Off
Primary Use: Indoors
Promo Code: BTHOBUGS25

Trek Strategy
Sponsor
10:55a, 4/10/24
Let me know if any of you have questions. This is a great company and a solid deal!

CLOSE
Cancel
Copy Topic Link to Clipboard
Back
Copy
Page 1 of 1
Verify your student status Register
See Membership Benefits >
CLOSE
Night mode
Off
Auto-detect device settings